Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Need A HUGE Favor

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed
Got her home a little while ago and she's relaxing on the sofa and visiting with our pup. She's been a little leery (pup) since momma's been gone so long. It's passing quickly and now momma is calling for me to get the dog off her! LOL
We're doing good. Trying to keep chugging along

Old 12-16-2015, 03:36 AM

Charlie
Ain't it amazing how empty things get when the lady you are sharing life with suddenly isn't there to help fill that container up. I've discovered recently how much I envy a couple who have spent a life time sharing a life and while I realize it ain't easy to do that, I envy that time spent trying to make is successful. Specially since this is my 3rd time around and we have been together trying to sort things out only 15 years. I watched over and shared the time with Valerie as COPD robbed her capability of being able to breath from her and then the life changing event of a lung transplant happened which gave her back to me. I recently was able to tell her I was so afraid she was not able to be here any more and she said she knew. I thought I had hid it from her. We came back from the routine clinic today and the Dr's analysis of how her new lungs are working are is spectacular and the healing process is continuing.
Our planning's for the tomorrow's are in part seeing to it the co-pay is covered for the year, right now that is estimated to be about $6,000.00, once that happens the meds are paid for by the insurance. This years insurance pay out has hit 7 figures. So yes those plans are daunting, but we can also now plan for anniversaries and what meals we will have. And I have her back for a while because the house was so damned empty when she was not in it.
Glad to hear your life isn't as empty as it might have been feared to have been.

Old 12-16-2015, 06:06 AM

Thanks, Unc. I appreciate the kind and accurate words. You and Val are in my prayers, along with the rest of my forum family.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:29 PM

I think I'll squish my girl a little bit extra when I see her. You never know! Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas everyone!