Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here...

Huge Fan of www.Topoftheline.com!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Default Huge Fan of www.Topoftheline.com!

I am a hardcore detailer and my new car will be no exception to my obsession.
I am new to this website, but definitely not to cars or detailing.
In my 9 years of owning a Focus and prior to that several diff cars/trucks I've found the products at blahblahblah.com to be hands down some of the best and easiest to use. Their customer service is great as well.
I use their blahblahblah Carnuba Wax and you may gasp at the price, but I have had 2 containers of this wax for the past 6 years! it's like butter going on and you don't have to wait for it to haze like most waxes. you put it on, and wipe it right off. It lasts for ages after a good wash w/ Dawn detergent and a claybar all over. It is a great idea to let it sit in the sun after you've done the waxing (I put anywhere from 2-5 coats on depending on what I'm going for nice shine or a show).
These folks supply professionals and have a huge selection of products available as well as information on how to use them and even how to set up your own detailing business.

Another product I am completely sold on and is worth the money is their blahblahblah Vinyl protectant. blahblahblah has a huge following by mariners to protect their vinyl, but this actually is like putting an SPF#30 UV protection on your vinyl and rubber. This does not contain any solvents or petroleum. I like it because it won't 'wear off' or evaporate and leave a film like some of the other products out there. It also helps keep dust down if you keep your windows closed of course. a little goes a long way and it doesn't have that obnoxious high gloss of other interior treatments. *this protectant stays on your car's surfaces until you remove it w/ warm soapy water.

Many of you probably have already heard of blahblahblah for your windows. This is also available through blahblahblah.com. You can buy all these products in bulk. I use blahblahblah Away because it does not contain amonia and does not damage tint. That with some scrunched up black and white newspaper works the best imho.

There are loads more goodies at this website - I really recommend a visit and I'll *as promised, post some pics of my car once I've had a chance to do all that needs doing and let you be the judge of the products.

Have fun all!

Last edited by sw2cam; 01-20-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:50 AM

I use 3M and Mequiars ....... never heard of the stuff your talking about and do not have to post a link to never heard of it dot com so others know where to buy it.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:12 AM

Might we see all of your pictures "as promised", and can you tell us what wonderfull things that we will see in your pictures?