Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Where the heck has Mandee been?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator

Oh -- how did the Billy discussion jump from the Billy thread to the Mandy thread?

Old 06-10-2016, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by derf
Oh -- how did the Billy discussion jump from the Billy thread to the Mandy thread?
*Mandee.....hmmm cuz your big ol mouth brought it over here. Lmao

Old 06-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Research will show that Rube's big mouth and obsession with you n Billy getting together (supposedly) is what drug goalie's truancy into this discussion.

I don't know what Rube's issue is w you n William. Ask him yourself.

Can't believe I spelled ur nayme rung. Imma doofis.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by derf
Research will show that Rube's big mouth and obsession with you n Billy getting together (supposedly) is what drug goalie's truancy into this discussion.

I don't know what Rube's issue is w you n William. Ask him yourself.

Can't believe I spelled ur nayme rung. Imma doofis.
Haha you're hilarious Derf! Maybe it was Rube...maybe his obsession with Billy and I is why Billys "fiancé" won't let him play with us anymore. Damn insecurity is a b***h! It's a shame when you end up in a relationship with a controlling person. I once knew that feeling but my lover knows there such thing as trust.. he TRUSTS me. Hmmm it's amazing when you're in a real relationship unlike my past. Haha I don't miss it.

Well Derfee... we need to discuss you going back to school..or maybe a doctor ..you may have a concussion as your spelling has dramatically declined. You ok? Lol

Old 06-11-2016, 06:41 AM

Derf doesn't have a concussion. YET. If I see him, he's going to! I carry a ball peen hammer with me at all times. LOL And I'm not the one who's obsessed with "William". I didn't ask everyone to reach out on the forum and tell him that we all miss him and want him to come back. We ALL know who that was. Personally, I feel it's his loss, not ours, if he never comes back. People join and leave forums all the time. Fact of life.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed
Derf doesn't have a concussion. YET. If I see him, he's going to! I carry a ball peen hammer with me at all times. LOL And I'm not the one who's obsessed with "William". I didn't ask everyone to reach out on the forum and tell him that we all miss him and want him to come back. We ALL know who that was. Personally, I feel it's his loss, not ours, if he never comes back. People join and leave forums all the time. Fact of life.
Haha nice Rube.

Derf he called you out like nobodies business hahahahaha

Old 06-13-2016, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator

Yes it does seem Ive been called out.

To quote the irreverent Foghorn Leghorn, "That was a joke, son! It went right PAST ya!!"

The joke was about you being obsessed with [Billy + Mandee] not Billy.
I asked a select few, not everyone. If you actually go back and read to what you refer, there is an explicit "out" written in it so that no one would feel pressured .

Since I am not yet schooled in mind control, interstate Vulcan mind melds, or cultbulding (waitlisted), I'm gonna have to say that you replied of your own free will, under no duress from myself or anyone else. That being said:

Billy's a good kid w a good heart in a bad place in his life ----way too young for him to get sucked into someone's existing nightmare. I find nothing wrong with trying to help out people who need some guidance in unfamiliar life territory.

Am I pissed that he's gone? Yes. Not just because he knew Ions. Because he was a good kid who wanted to do the right thing. Like GIVE Mandee a transmission.. No one asked him to. He just served it up on a platter. No strings attached. 22 yr olds don't do that in today's world.

Not clear alt all why you're riding me over a last ditch limited collected effort to help him see some light out of the cage. Is it that you changed your mind, Rube, or is it that you think I can't live without him in my life? I don't waste energy in personal relationships. Only the ones that matter to me.

I don't believe any of the now regulars were here 11 yrs ago when I joined and began modding. It wasn't until the last few years that some of you came along that were the type of people I'd want to get to know.

I'm just trying to help out a guy who is in trouble. I wasn't aware that was a crime.
If he prefers not to accept my/our help, so be it.

But man, don't dog me for trying to help out a young dude from hosing his foreseeable future

Old 06-13-2016, 06:30 AM

I was just effing with you, derF. I think Billy is gone for good and it's because the priorities in his life have changed. For some reason that I can't recall, falling in love REALLY screws up a young man. When you get as old as me, it doesn't seem to have the same effect. Maybe it's because of the testosterone levels, IDK. Get off the soap box, and let's get back to business. We're still friends and I'll help out when I can. As stated, I don't have a Saturn anymore and haven't for a while. I WOULD like to be able to have another one, but the Mrs. gets pissed when I mention trading the GT for one. The egress and exit from the GT is much easier for her and our daughter, due to both having hardware in their backs from surgeries. I guess I'll just keep the GT and try to steer our son back to a Saturn. He doesn't like how low they sit because he's a fat boy and has trouble getting in and out. I told him to go on a diet.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:44 AM
Super Moderator

Soapbox? That thread was over a month ago. Not even this thread. I wasn't the one that brought him up, you did. Whatever. Irrelevant. I don't text him every day begging for anything.

It's called respect and maturity. I thought he had both for his fellow members here who tried to support him though a storm. All he had to say was "starting a restaurant, catch ya in 2 yrs".//oh and getting married all of a sudden.". Not too hard to do.

Last edited by derf; 01-01-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:59 AM

Two YEARS?? For all he knows, half of us could be dead by then.