Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!!

Looking for window regulator for 93 SW-1 w/PW

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2023, 06:57 PM

I'll do some searching. If I can't get that one, I'm sure I can find one.

Old 04-26-2023, 06:31 AM

Thanks Dropdead. We watch our local pick a parts, so far no luck. This Saturday we are going to a traditional wrecking yard who supposedly has a couple of Gen 1’s. If you’re still planning to go on Sunday this will work out perfectly. I’ll let you know what we find on Saturday.

Thanks again for your help

Old 04-26-2023, 07:54 AM

What part of the country are you in GTLars? There's some great Pull A Part yards in AL and GA.

Old 04-26-2023, 03:38 PM

Hi Rubehayseed, we are in Middle Tennessee, near Nashville. We’ll be making the rounds again on Saturday. Alabama and Georgia is not too far from here, but maybe too far to go on a wrecking yard crawl.

Old 04-27-2023, 08:41 AM

Man, have you looked at the Pull-A-Part yard on Centennial Blvd? They have a multitude of Saturns in that yard. At least they used to when I lived in TN. I used to spend hours in that yard collecting parts for my various Mopars and even a couple of Saturns that I had. If you go to pullapart.com, you can pull that yard up and check their inventory.

Old 04-27-2023, 03:54 PM

Yes, we have been there many times too and bought several items. However, on Saturday we are going to Pull-A-Part in Louisville. The have 3 Gen 1s and a bunch of other S-Series. We are hoping to find our window regulator and more. You’ll be the first to know! Wish us luck.

Old 04-27-2023, 03:56 PM

Actually you’ll be the second to know after Dropdead!

Old 04-28-2023, 08:37 AM

That's okay with me. Billy is a great guy.

Old 04-28-2023, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

I need some door assemblies for my '95 SC2 coupe.

Door Assembly, Hdlp Opening - GM (21080847) Left

Door Assembly, Hdlp Opening - GM (21080846) Right

Also referred to as headlight covers. They are for the flip on headlights on the older coupes.

They were used on the 91 and 92 SC, and 93 to 96 SC2.

I would be eternally grateful if you could check the yards on your travels. I will PM you my contact details. My criteria is no rust coming up through the bottom and firm connection of the panel itself to the bracing underneath that hold it to the headlight mounting bracket.

I'll have to go and look how it is actually attached. I'm hoping it is not riveted, but if so, I would of course pay you a premium to extract them. I live in the Northeast and the chance of me finding them here besides the pair on my car equals zero.

Totally different topic.
Do not ever spill liquids into the back section of the center console. The module that controls the automatic seatbelt is located directly underneath. Even if the seatbelt no longer functions, some of the speed signals were run through the module on their way to the dash. So you don't want to destroy the module.

Our first diagnostic question when people would write in was "was it Pepsi or Coke that you spilled in the back of the console?"

Also, if you plan to keep this vehicle, you may wish to look up model numbers for the motors for the windows. I think gen 1 Windows take a different motor than Gen 2 Windows so they may become scarce sooner rather than later. I'm still in my original driver's motor at 240,000.....

Old 04-28-2023, 08:43 PM

Derf, contact me before Sunday morning. This is the car I'm going to look at. It's a 92. I have a list of things to get. This is a coupe, which was not on the bolded list. So I don't think the regulator will work if it's power. But I can go to a different yard next weekend if need be. I'll look.

Quick Reply: Looking for window regulator for 93 SW-1 w/PW