Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

What's Happened to Mandee

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 02:45 AM

Can it be a plaid skirt?

Old 07-28-2015, 07:36 AM

It can be plaid if you're of Scottish heritage, like me, Billy. BUT we have to be commando underneath, like a true Scotsman. I'd wear a kilt.

Old 07-28-2015, 09:44 AM

If I only had a kilt...

Old 07-28-2015, 11:34 AM

I think I may vomit

Old 06-06-2016, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by goaliemo
Mandee, that is NOT ok.
What I want to say, I wont on a public forum.

Ill PM you my number. If you NEED ANYTHING, you let me know. I am not that far from you (8ish hours I believe).

I can probably help with your tire situation. I have 2 extra sets in my backyard.
Reading this made me cry! I remember talking to him for so many nights after this when I was struggling to feel alive. He helped me so much. I wish he would talk to one of us again. I worry about him. 😢

Old 06-07-2016, 08:16 AM

He's neck deep in a new job and relationship. I'm sure that once he gets things settled, that he'll be back. All we can do is wait and see.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Not so sure on this one, Rube.
for whatever reason(s) he is silent on all but one other forum (he is the sole mod there) and he posted twice a few weeks ago. Right after i PM'd the admin to remove spam since I've been trying to keep that forum from running dry (I am not a mod there).

He mysteriously shows up the day after my PM to the admin, which tells me he is likely watching posts from the shadows (not signing in) on several forums so that his fiancee can't see a trail of posts to beat him up over, because somehow the decision's been made FOR him that he's not allowed to be actively involved anymore nor associate with any of us.

We, who supported him through the tough times as well as the good, don't seem to matter for **** anymore.

I'm not saying every friendship in your life must be forever, but if you're gonna cut 6 with the same knife at the same time, then man up and say goodbye or at least say why. Don't hide in the flour cabinet like an eight year old. Surely somebody taught him some manners.

Billy -- why is it so hard for you to make 1 post to tell us you're ok and why you abandoned the your Saturnforum family?

Is it really that much to ask?

Old 06-07-2016, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by derf
Not so sure on this one, Rube.
for whatever reason(s) he is silent on all but one other forum (he is the sole mod there) and he posted twice a few weeks ago. Right after i PM'd the admin to remove spam since I've been trying to keep that forum from running dry (I am not a mod there).

He mysteriously shows up the day after my PM to the admin, which tells me he is likely watching posts from the shadows (not signing in) on several forums so that his fiancee can't see a trail of posts to beat him up over, because somehow the decision's been made FOR him that he's not allowed to be actively involved anymore nor associate with any of us.

We, who supported him through the tough times as well as the good, don't seem to matter for **** anymore.

I'm not saying every friendship in your life must be forever, but if you're gonna cut 6 with the same knife at the same time, then man up and say goodbye or at least say why. Don't hide in the flour cabinet like an eight year old. Surely somebody taught him some manners.

Billy -- why is it so hard for you to make 1 post to tell us you're ok and why you abandoned the your Saturnforum family?

Is it really that much to ask?
Obviously it is. It's like beating a dead horse Derf. But I suppose he doesn't remember the drama his "fiance" was putting him through and we supported him and encouraged him. Or that one night we were on the phone 3 way Derf... If I do recall that was a serious night and he thanked us for that...but he probably doesn't remember.

None the less we miss him and hope he returns one day. Until then we'll just keep randomly texting him and posting about him here. Maybe he'll get the point.. Maybe he'll finally say something so we leave him alone. Who knows?!