New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Need parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2021, 08:19 AM

Did the airbags deploy when your brother hit the other car? I'm just curious.

Old 03-02-2021, 10:40 AM

No they didn't!

Old 03-02-2021, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Kaydensmom88!
I also need a replacement for the driver side windshield wiper it got ripped off but broke the thingy the windshield wiper hooks on to
Def have a headlight and the wiper arm.

Anything else youre looking for? Shoot me a message with a list and your budget if youve posted enough for that yet

And I work both jobs this weekend along with a side job I picked up. So it would probably be next weekend before I can make that trip. Sunday would be ideal

Old 03-06-2021, 01:52 PM

Okay so for now I'll have to wait on those parts because I just left the tire shop and I have to replace the rear end axle! That's more important then the other ones for now! Just when I found the parts for my car that ice storm was bad my lil brother was taking my sister to work and they slid of into a ditch didn't think it was bad till I went to drive it the next morning and it was horrible! Just finally got it looked at yesterday! I'm been crying for days! No one will ever ever drive my car again! Any help would be appreciated I get paid this Saturday so let me know! By the way I don't know how to send you a message!

Old 03-06-2021, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator

Click on his name in a post and there will be a place to send him an private message. He is honest as the day is long and will help you if you let him.
Andy

Old 03-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator

And he has skills in the kitchen,
Make him cook dinner

Old 03-08-2021, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Kaydensmom88!
Okay so for now I'll have to wait on those parts because I just left the tire shop and I have to replace the rear end axle! That's more important then the other ones for now! Just when I found the parts for my car that ice storm was bad my lil brother was taking my sister to work and they slid of into a ditch didn't think it was bad till I went to drive it the next morning and it was horrible! Just finally got it looked at yesterday! I'm been crying for days! No one will ever ever drive my car again! Any help would be appreciated I get paid this Saturday so let me know! By the way I don't know how to send you a message!
Unless the physical beam is bent, there is 2 bushings back there that wear out. Dont let them screw you out of money.
the bushings are pricey, but have them quote the 2 bushings vs a junk yard rear axle.

And whenever you are ready I can go grab the parts.
I usually request 50% upfront but you seem like you're a decent person. I can wait for cash.

My only full day off is Sunday. And being its 6 hours round trip for me that would be best.