New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Default New member

Hello. I was thrilled to find this forum of Saturn lovers! I have had my 1994 Saturn SW1 since I drove it off the lot in 1994 and have loved it like a family member.

Sadly, I am posting in the classifieds of this forum to find it a good new home. It runs beautifully but may not be reliable on long trips, so I finally made the dreaded decision to buy a newer car.

When the moderator posts my post in the classifieds, there is more info and pics. I live in NC. Saturn will always be my fav car of all times!
Vicki

Old 07-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome and good luck with your sale
Andy

Old 07-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Default Thank you!

Thank you for the welcome! Could you or someone help me figure out why my post in the classifieds has not yet posted? I posted it twice....once last week and again today, but neither has shown up yet. Any suggestions? Thank you again!!

Old 07-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

I saw the add earlier and just looked again and I saw todays post, three pictures of a pretty blue wagon.

Old 07-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Default Still looking...

Thank you for finding it! It sounds it is what I posted! However, I still cannot find it in the forum! Sorry for being so technically dumb, but where exactly is it? I am looking under classifieds, for sale/trade. Thanks so much for your help!

Old 07-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Vicki,

Your post got hung up in the automatic filter for the site. If you list your email or any other hyperlink type thing, the system of flag it and either Andy or I have to go in and manually say it's okay. This happens for all kinds of different posts including ones for which we have no idea why.

We used to check it more often but yours is the first in two years that was important enough to somebody to actually ask us. Sorry about that. Going to go read the ad.

Welcome..for now...

Old 07-09-2019, 06:40 AM
Default Now I see it!

Thank you!! My post is now visible! I greatly appreciate all your hard efforts to find it and post it, and so quickly! You are the best!

I sent a post similar to this last night when I first found it, but that did not post publicly. After what you told me, it may be because I put a smiley face in it and that stopped it from going through....sorry!

Again, thank you so much for all of your kind and efficient help!!

Old 07-09-2019, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

No it wasn't the smiley that laid to rest..
Was the.... moderator avoiding a double post, which given da sitiashun, just wasn't no biggie

Old 07-10-2019, 05:41 AM
Default Thank you!

I love this forum and you moderators! Thank you!!

Old 03-15-2021, 09:20 AM
Default New member

Hey, I have a 2004 saturn ion 2.2/manual transmission. Thank you all for sharing the information.

Quick Reply: New member