New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Hi Folks

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 05:58 PM
Banned
Default Hi Folks

Nice to meet you all. My name is Jeff Koenig, 43 years old, married, 17 year old daughter, etc. etc. etc. I have 4 cars, one of which I recently purchased for my daughter - 2006 Saturn Ion Sedan. It seems to be a great ride for her (price was right too, LOL). We had to replace front wheel bearings when we purchased the car (new that going in - easy enough to replace too) - other than that, it seems to be a pretty good car.

I have a few small issues that I will post in a couple of threads that I can use some help with.

Thanks
Jeff

Old 02-22-2015, 06:45 PM

Welcome!
They are a great car, (I have 3 Ions, and 1 s-series) your daughter will love it!

Old 02-22-2015, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you plan on hanging around.

Please go up to the top right of the page, click on your username, select User CP, then click on Edit Signature link on left sidebar. Please configure your sig to look like ours: First Name, location, year model

Need 10 posts in 10 days or someone will inactivate your account for --you guessed it --- inactivity. So get to posting

Old 02-22-2015, 10:39 PM

Welcome to the forum, Jeff. You'll find we're a helpful bunch that enjoy the hell out of picking at one another. I hope you have thick skin!

Old 02-25-2015, 01:16 PM

Jeff welcome to The Saturn Forum.

See your user name top right? Click the drop down to add your first name, location, and car to your signature. Get that post count to ten and your in and safe. Less then ten and your account goes bye bye. Once you get 25 posts send me a jpg you want as an avatar and I'll set it up for you.

sw2cam@yahoo.co
subject AVATAR
INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME.

Last edited by sw2cam; 02-26-2015 at 07:53 PM.