General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Ac/heater control

Old 04-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Default Ac/heater control

Hello so yesterday I was messing with my ac compressor to get it to come on it was turning and is full .but I would say like a dummy i pulled the fan and ac relays out with car running now neither will come on the cooler fan will come on and cool the motor when necessary but not when the ac is turned on .I also sprayed some electrical cleaner on the top of the control because my vents wont switch to defrost mode (that just happened fri night? My questin is did I mess up my control swith or is there a fusible link that I screwed up by pulling the relays ? Or can any one suggest an idea on what I may have done? And also can i get in and change my vent to the defrost manually? And the ac was perfect last year .93 saturn sl 2 I have done extensive work to it to keep it it running great which it does .except now the ac / defrost issue

Old 04-16-2019, 05:06 PM
Default Ac/heater control

ok so I think I messed up my pressure switch I jumped it with a paperclip and the compressor and fan started up so I will try that.thanks richpin.

Old 04-23-2019, 08:03 AM

Richpin has a LOT of very helpful posts concerning Saturns. Dude has it going on.