Headlight relay clicking when turning on headlights manually.

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 02:09 PM
Default Headlight relay clicking when turning on headlights manually.

Hi new member here.Well just as title says my HL relay inside the side compartment clicks constantly when I turn on my headlights,and when I click the control to engage my High Beams,they wont stay on.I have to pull and hold the control arm to have high beams.I replaced the HL relay with no luck If I keep the lights on automatic mode they are fine.Any help would be appreciated.
2004 Saturn Vue v6

Thanks,Bill

Last edited by Billuke; 02-20-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Billuke
Hi new member here.Well just as title says my HL relay inside the side compartment clicks constantly when I turn on my headlights,and when I click the control to engage my High Beams,they wont stay on.I have to pull and hold the control arm to have high beams.I replaced the HL relay with no luck If I keep the lights on automatic mode they are fine.Any help would be appreciated.
2004 Saturn Vue v6

Thanks,Bill

The same exact thing is happening to me. I tried buying and switching out the light switch and a new battery as it's draining my battery over night and I still haven't been able to get an answer RASE IF YOU FIND OUT WHAT IT IS let me know!! Even email me brandnewme2021@yahoo.com. please ty!

Old 09-06-2022, 01:21 PM
Default HDLP relay clicking when I turn headlights on 04

Originally Posted by Billuke
2004 Saturn Vue v6

Thanks,Bill

The same exact thing is happening to me. I tried buying and switching out the light switch and a new battery as it's draining my battery over night and I still haven't been able to get an answer RASE IF YOU FIND OUT WHAT IT IS let me know!! Even email me brandnewme2021@yahoo.com. please ty!