Saturn L Series Sedans & Wagons L100, L200, L300, LW200, and LW300

Won't start time to time

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 02:45 PM
Default Won't start time to time

So I have a saturn l300 sedan. I was having issues starting the car. Sometimes it would not start. The security pops on a blinks. After waiting a while it will turn on. There were a couple times where I would lose power to the engine while driving. Everything else stayed on. I would pull over and put it in park. Turn it off and then it would start. I had someone look at it and he changed the BCM and the ignition. Ran fine up until now and I'm having issues with it not starting again. Would love some input from someone who I an expert on my car. Have taken it a few places and they can't seem to figure it out.

Old 01-19-2022, 06:11 AM
Super Moderator

almost deleted this as a double post but then realized your two posts describe different scenarios and different parts having been replaced.

Please delete the post that is incorrect ASAP.

Otherwise I have no choice but to delete them both as we will not spend time troubleshooting issues with incorrect details listed.

​​​​​​​Thank you

Old 01-21-2022, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by derf
almost deleted this as a double post but then realized your two posts describe different scenarios and different parts having been replaced.

Please delete the post that is incorrect ASAP.

Otherwise I have no choice but to delete them both as we will not spend time troubleshooting issues with incorrect details listed.

Thank you
​​​​​​​I apologize this is the correct one. I tried deleting the other one but couldn't figure it out. I'll try again. Thanks