cleaning aura seats

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 09:40 AM

If you have access to a steam cleaner, I would try that as well. Blot with a towel after steaming it.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:59 AM
Banned

This may sound weird because it is a mexican thing lol but my father in law always told me to use Vinegar+Shaving Cream the old fashion style white puffy shaving cream not any of this gel crap. But if you put shaving cream on the seats and then dab a brush into a bowl of vinegar the stuff smells bad but will definitely work and I always recommend it to everyone that has some bad stains on ANYTHING. Like I said I got the idea from my father in law and he is an old mexican man and I was like what the hell is he talking about thats just crap, but I tried it and it worked out great. I hope this helps and is a real cheap and easy fix.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:30 AM

Hmmmmm, the vinegar/shaving cream sounds interesting, I'll have to give that a try sometime. Actually I did do some seat cleaning on my daughters light tan interior a couple days ago with the Clean-n-Brite I mentioned earlier in this thread, worked pretty good. But in the same vein as the "home recipe" mixes, I'll share one I use on carpets and other things (I've also used this on "material" items and furniture (haven't tried it on the Aura seats yet), but try it in unnoticeable spot first). A carpet salesman gave me the recipe a long time ago, I keep a gallon jug mixed up all the time, ready for quick unexpected messes...
Carpet Cleaner

1 Gallon Warm Water
1 Cup Ammonia (non suds)
1/2 Cup Alcohol
1/2 Cup White Vinegar

Originally Posted by raXm
This may sound weird because it is a mexican thing lol but my father in law always told me to use Vinegar+Shaving Cream the old fashion style white puffy shaving cream not any of this gel crap. But if you put shaving cream on the seats and then dab a brush into a bowl of vinegar the stuff smells bad but will definitely work and I always recommend it to everyone that has some bad stains on ANYTHING. Like I said I got the idea from my father in law and he is an old mexican man and I was like what the hell is he talking about thats just crap, but I tried it and it worked out great. I hope this helps and is a real cheap and easy fix.

Old 11-22-2019, 06:41 AM

What I needed to clean car carpets: vacuum cleaner, bucket of warm water, brush, cleaner
1) First of all, I vacuumed everything, collected all the dirt, dust, sand ...
2) Poured a cap of best auto carpet cleaner into a bucket, stirred
3) Then I started rubbing (here I advise you to act back and forth, in one action, no circles)
4) Then vacuum again, because the foam of cleaner pushes out even more dirt and sand, but we breathe this ...
5) Vacuum the carpets and put everything back
6) Enjoy the beauty and clean interior)))

Old 11-25-2019, 12:12 AM
Super Moderator

What I recommend is not replying to 3 year old posts.