PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Saturn New/Old Stock - OEM Parts

Old 07-31-2012, 04:28 PM
Thumbs up

Sorry guys, the service repair manuals were in fact paper and were thrown away, for what dumb reason I don't know. I was going through the special tool kits this afternoon, and hope to have some sort of inventory list available soon. I did notice that some pieces to the kits we have are missing or possibly still circulating around in the shop, since we still do Saturn service work. E-mail me for any inquiries at stiman82@gmail.com. These parts and tools are priced to move guys. Thanks again.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:27 PM

Just an update guys, we still have lots of stock to get rid. Body parts, maintance items, replacement parts, etc. Still working on the special tools inventory list for a few of you. Thanks again.

Old 08-02-2012, 08:41 PM

"We also are looking to get rid of our inventory of Saturn special tools"

So just what tools are these?

Do you have an inventory of ION parts.

Radios
Speakers (including door tweeters)
Swithes
Power window regulators
Swaybar bushings and caps
Filters (all)
Saturn boxed pads and shoes
Gas caps

A full list gives me an idea if I want to make an offer on all ION parts.

Old 08-03-2012, 06:40 AM

I'm still working on the tools inventory, should be up by beginning of next week. We have quite a bit of stuff so its going to take some time to dig through the kits and place them all together, then I have to go through each kit and see what's there and what's not. If you know any tool numbers you are looking for, just shoot me a e-mail and ill see what i can find for you. To the guys/girls that have sent inquiries, I will get back to you before noon today (eastern time here). Friday is one of our stock order days so please give me some time to get back with you. Thanks again.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:22 PM

Maybe it would have been a good idea to have the information ready before you tryed to sell the stuff.

Old 08-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Banned

By the way -- I'd be interested in a set of door speakers (left and right front) for a 2002 L200.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by subaruofconcord
I'm still working on the tools inventory, should be up by beginning of next week. We have quite a bit of stuff so its going to take some time to dig through the kits and place them all together, then I have to go through each kit and see what's there and what's not. If you know any tool numbers you are looking for, just shoot me a e-mail and ill see what i can find for you. To the guys/girls that have sent inquiries, I will get back to you before noon today (eastern time here). Friday is one of our stock order days so please give me some time to get back with you. Thanks again.
I am looking for a leather steering wheel for a 2002 SL1 with Cruise control. Also a LH Door panel and a couple of aluminum wheels for an SL1.

Old 03-03-2014, 05:36 PM

Can't sell anything if you don't read and reply.

Old 05-11-2014, 01:37 PM

Guess he rather not sell anything.

Old 08-03-2018, 10:45 PM

Is there still places to find NOS/OEM? 2002 saturn sc1

Looking for weather stripping,, Part numbers 21160256 + 21160172

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saturn New/Old Stock - OEM Parts