PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Saturn New/Old Stock - OEM Parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Default Saturn New/Old Stock - OEM Parts

Hey guys and gals, Im Jeremie, a parts consultant for a local Subaru dealership in NC, previously a Saturn dealership. We currently have lots of new/old stock oem Saturn parts we are looking to get rid of at great prices. We have anything from body parts to trim clips as well as maintance parts such as air filters, cabin filters, brake pads and so on. Our inventory is limited but everything must go. If interested in any new factory Saturn parts, please feel free to e-mail me at stiman82@gmail.com. Please note, we are no longer a Saturn dealer and have no access to an electronic catalog. We do have paper catalogs but we have no way to decode vin numbers for specific trim or paint codes. Please provide detailed information such as year, make, model, engine size, etc, anything to speed up your inquiries. We also are looking to get rid of our inventory of Saturn special tools. Thanks again for looking guys and we hope to provide the Saturn community with some great deals.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:44 AM

Saturn New/Old Stock - OEM Parts-2012-07-30-07.17.58.jpg
Saturn New/Old Stock - OEM Parts-2012-07-30-07.18.55.jpg
Saturn New/Old Stock - OEM Parts-2012-07-30-07.19.31.jpg

Old 07-30-2012, 07:24 AM

Man, if I still had mine, I'd do some shopping. Sounds like a great opportunity for some of you guys needing parts.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Banned

Wowie! Looks like the mother lode ....

Old 07-31-2012, 06:13 AM
Thumbs up

Yes, lots of great deals to be had. Not to mention all those special tools, which im no GM expert, but im sure could be used for other GM models. E-mail me with any inquiries guys/gals. This stuff is priced to move. Thanks again. - Jeremie

Old 07-31-2012, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator

do you have an inventory list of the specialty tools?

Old 07-31-2012, 07:20 AM

hey derf, you can e-mail stiman82@gmail.com me for whatever your looking for and i can see what we got, i dont believe we keep the special tools on inventory but ill be more than glad to find what your looking for

Old 07-31-2012, 10:10 AM
Banned

What about shop manuals? You got 'em on CDs, or strictly paper?

Old 07-31-2012, 01:34 PM

derf, we do not have special tools on our inventory, if there is something in particular that you are looking for, feel free to shoot me a e-mail, ill try my best to locate it, i can however catalog the tools but that process will take some time on my end, ill try to work on that for you but until then just shoot me a email, thanks

Old 07-31-2012, 01:36 PM

i will check on those for you, i personally have not come accross either cd's or paper manuals but will ask for you, sorry fo the double post, my browser at work has a hard time keeping up lol, it is easier for me to contact through email as its instant notification on my end, so be patient for me to respond on the forums guys, thanks

Quick Reply: Saturn New/Old Stock - OEM Parts