PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Lots of Saturn Parts - Various Years

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 04:27 PM

<DIV id=post_message_293282>I have an engine out of a 1992 Saturn SL2 with 93k miles on it. I bought this as a running engine from a car with a bad transmission and have done nothing with it. I have no way to test this engine as running or not, but was told that it does run. This is a twin cam engine and will only work in a 1991 or 1992 Saturn SL2 or SC2. We bought it for a '95 and learned too late that it will not work. Reason being that the cranks are different. It does not come with the manifold. Will take any serious offer. I know what the engine is worth and don't expect that out of it, but I'd at least like to cover the loss for what I paid.

Next I have a black 1995 Saturn SC2 for parts. I bought this car because I was told it had bad transmission, but upon separating the engine and trans found that the clutch was destroyed. This car has no title. I can tell you that it has no engine(because I used it), interior, drivers side fender is gone, headlight motors could work(I have no clue), but I know that the lenses are not good.

-Trunk lid is good
-Rear lights are in good shape
-Exterior of the doors are good, but the interior is pretty trashed.
-Original cassette player/am/fm is still in it
-Rear bumper is good
-This is not everything - feel free to ask if you need anything else.

I also have the computer and wiring harness from a 1995 SL1 and also the top end off of a 1998 SL1.

This is really not everything that I have, I just don't have the time to list everything right now. I am just trying to clean everything up and stick to one car and one extra engine. E-mail me if you want some pictures or give me a call if you would like to come see anything. My number is (440)506-7348. And by the way, I am around Elyria, OH.</DIV>