Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Will be gone for a while...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Default Will be gone for a while...

Well guys, things are in the dumper in my world. Being self employed in construction, I have watched my income decrease 4 years in a row. I thought last year was the bottom but this year it is worse. My income this year is only half of last year, comparing month for month. Any day comcast will knock on the door to take the tv boxes and I will loose the internet. I took the insurance off all but one truck. I have my motorcycle up for sale. My house is going on the market in a few weeks. I found some work at the shore doing "Sandy" repairs. It is a few weeks work, so I am going to live right in the space where I am working to save on diesel fuel. My credit cards look like the national debt.

Anyway, all things involved, I will be absent for a while. My hope is to get the house sold and the bike, other truck and Expedition. Then move I hope. Until I do I can stay with my kids, here and there. One lives in LV. That or AZ is where I want to be.

I think you are a good bunch of people and I didn't want to disappear without saying something. Thanks for all the help I got along the way. I will return when I can. Keep the shiny side up.

Old 06-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Banned

Darn, Bob --

That is a really rough row, bud. Just remember, that most libraries have a computer hooked to the InterNet, and a library card is all it takes to squeeze in an hour's worth of connection. Sorry to see you go, and will miss your thoughtful comments.

Hopefully, life will turn around soon, and throw you some peanuts, rather than shells ..

Old 06-01-2013, 03:25 PM

Take care of yourself, Bob. I thought that was a load of crap that I heard on the news a couple of weeks ago about more and more jobs being available. There sure as hell isn't anything available where I live either. And I just want part time work. We'll miss your comments and input here and hope to see you back soon.

Old 06-01-2013, 03:41 PM

Bob we will look forward to you popping in when you can via your phone or what ever. You will be missed around here. Good members are few and far between on any forum.

Old 06-01-2013, 08:00 PM

Well damn Bob ....... this is not good. I hope things do a turn around once you do your house cleaning, sucks to do it as a fire sale. If you get out this way be sure to look me up via the site. In the mean time I think we all say .... hope to see you sign on here and there.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:44 PM

Hellooooooooooooooooooo Bob.

Hope to see you back on soon!

Old 07-05-2013, 03:51 PM

I have to give a shout to Trike also.