Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

has anyone done this?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Super Moderator

I'm Derf,
I'm a moody bitch living mostly in my own head.
Sometimes i smile.
Sometimes i don't.
Life is perplexing; so many things going on at the same time---what's important?
Fast food "mexican" makes me want to sell a buick

I live for the music of Jimi Hendrix. It is the only music I hear as phrases, not individual notes.

I should get a job.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:26 AM

I've been to Moes. Its yummy...or it was when I went last 9yrs ago. Haha

Derf is Derf...he's his own kinda special. Haha

My son is almost 5 and my daughter is 5.5 months. I was with my sons father for 7yrs and said **** it and left...tired of his bull****...been with my daughter's dad for a little over a year...he's my country boy...we got pregnant after being together a month...lol...oops...but she was the best whoops ever and I'm so glad we have her. I've never been with a younger guy. Lol

Fastest car I've driven was my 95 Pontiac fireside formula.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:28 PM

I've only ever been with my wife(while we're on the subject), she's my first, and only... I do get curious from time to time, but I always terminate the thoughts there(code of beliefs I was not raised with)... My son was a happy accident as well, right after high school... I wasn't 18 yet when we were expecting... I tried college, but it didn't work out...

I had a 91 Firebird when I was 14 or so, but it was never truly roadworthy, and I never legally drove it...

Old 05-07-2015, 06:18 PM

That's good you get rid of those thoughts...it can be hard...I'm so glad I'm not with the person I lost it with he sucked Lmao.

Old 05-07-2015, 08:02 PM

My first at the time was the most amazing person. As we grew up, I realized hoe lazy and worthless she really was. And found out that she was "forgetting" to take her birth control.
it ended when she "thought" I cheated on her, so returned the favor.....dude knocked her up. Feel bad for the kid, but not for her. She has quite a few mental issues.

Old 05-08-2015, 07:11 AM

I hate gals like that. Makes us good ones look bad. Blah..

Old 05-08-2015, 01:43 PM

I had an ex like that... She was more*cough, experienced, cough* than me at the time, and left me for not giving it up... I found out later that she cheated on me with another girl, who then cheated on her... Keep in mind I was 15, she 16... Now, I'm not sure where she ended up, but she deserved the heartache I heard about her going through shortly after me...

... And remembering my exes sparks the curiosity again... Not longing or wanting, just simple curiosity...

Old 05-08-2015, 01:51 PM

I may not of been the best boyfriend, but I never once cheated. Never even thought about it.
Did I look at other girls? Yea, all guys do. But I always ended up with the type of chicks that didn't care and looked also. Hell, half the time my girl would ask me if I saw that chicks butt because it was nice. Lmao
I had a chick break up with me because I wouldn't give it to her. Sorry, its not fun if youre making it easy for me.

It is all a learning experience.
I'll be honest with you guys.
I don't believe in marriage. And as it stands right now, I have no reason to be dating. Especially that I don't want kids.
I feel like I should have my life together before doing anything else. Plus I spend to much money on my cars to afford a significant other. lmao
Having the cars though, keeps me out of trouble. So it really isn't a bad thing being young and single.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by goaliemo
I may not of been the best boyfriend, but I never once cheated. Never even thought about it.

I had a chick break up with me because I wouldn't give it to her. Sorry, its not fun if youre making it easy for me.
I don't think about cheating, just wondering if it's all the same with different people...literally the whole thought...
Originally Posted by goaliemo
I spend to much money on my cars to afford a significant other. lmao
Having the cars though, keeps me out of trouble. So it really isn't a bad thing being young and single.
Yeah, it's difficult to afford both, but the car projects keep me sane... Literally, cars are about 75-80% of my every waking thought...

Old 05-08-2015, 06:11 PM

No it is not all the same!!! Lol

Quick Reply: has anyone done this?