Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Buckethead

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 01:30 AM
Super Moderator
Default Buckethead

Anyone?? Anyone??

Old 01-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Seriously, NOBODY knows who I'm talking about?

Old 01-16-2015, 04:42 PM

Derf, not a lot of people listen to the same kind of music you and I do. Enough said?

Old 01-16-2015, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

I thought some of our more senior members from the classic rock era might have heard of him or become aware pf his music. He writes and plays every imaginable style.

Here's a link to a classic rock-style (on the heavier side) album on YouTube: (I'm not intentionally trying to embed the youtube stuff--it shows up this way when I put in the web link, even when I remove the hyperlink it puts it back while saving)
(Full Album) Buckethead - Celery (Buckethead Pikes #71) - YouTube

Listen to it all he way through and see what you think....this one doesn't really get going till about 7 min in

If you like it, pass the word so others may enjoy. And there is much more where that came from. The "pikes" series features over 100 short albums (and running), many of which you can sample on youtube. Be advised, there are ALOT of different musical styles covered (haven't hit any Country yet, tho); some I love, some that are not my cup of tea. Just keep exploring.

Music is an important part of my life; I don't expect everyone else to like what I like --- that's silly -- we're all different--- just trying to share the wealth, so to speak, to anyone looking to expand their musical horizons.

Last edited by derf; 01-17-2015 at 04:11 PM.