Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

RjION

Old 01-22-2015, 01:46 PM
Default RjION

Just got a text from him and he wants me to ban his account. He said he is done here, he also had admin remove him as a mod over at SaturnSpot. I'm not sure what's up, but I can tell you he is not feeling well, and has not felt well for the past five years. His medical procedures, and medicine are is tough on him, but he would never complain or bitch about it. I know he liked coming on here for R&R as he puts it.

For those of you that have not figured it out, Rj is my older brother. I live next door to him, and we share wifi internet, and evan our cable TV, via a buried cable in the back yard. I don't know how this ban thing works. If I ban him as he requested will that somehow ban me via the IP address?

Last edited by sw2cam; 01-22-2015 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:42 PM

I have no idea how the ban thing works, Joe. Sorry to hear that Rj doesn't want to be a part of this anymore. He seems like a really great guy. Tell him that we'll miss him, and as far as I'm concerned, he's always as welcome as anyone else.

Old 01-22-2015, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

never figured out he was your bro, though I did find it curious that you two seemed to have pretty much identical views on most things.

Rj was/IS a pivotal member of this forum. I say pivotal because he set the tone around here when it needed re-setting and helped shape the forum into what we currently see every day.

Yes, things have gotten a bit silly around here as of late ---mainly b/c there just aren't alot of saturns breaking down right now. It'll get techy again. Prob in a huge wave. Hope that's not the issue.

You're always welcome here, Rj.

Old 01-23-2015, 12:02 AM

Wow. Im sure you guys know I am a mod on SaturnSpot as well, and I was not informed of this.
My best wishes to you guys. I don't know what the forum is going to be like without him.
My best wishes to him, and the family. I really hope he gets better.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:12 AM

Best wishes to RJ. As I'm pretty new around here I don't know y'all's history, but am sorry to hear he's not well. Good thoughts to you both.