New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

In the process of buying my first Saturn

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by sw2cam
So, did you get the ION?
Not yet. Hopefully soon. Im buying it from my friends dad and hes very maticulous and a caring guy so hes having the window seal on the drivers door replaced because it looked like it was coming up and he had them look in the door and i guess a couple years ago the window quit working so his wife had it fixed and whoever did it didnt do it right so hes having that fixed too, hes just waiting for them to get the parts in. Hopefully by the beginning of next week. I will post a picture in here as soon as i get it! Lol im going crazy, im so ready to have it. Its my newest nicest car ive ever owned. Lol

Old 08-03-2013, 05:30 PM

Well Girl I hope you get it soon..........06-07 ION's had the most upgrades over the cars life cycle and are "damn good" cars. We just bought my wife a new car, and I was thinking I'd sell my ION and get myself a 2014 KIA Forte 5door. I dunno if I can get rid of my car. It is by far the best car I've owned and I've owned a lot of cars. I have three people that have the cash right now that want my car when I sell it, and a few more that would need to get a loan for it. You found an ION with under 50K .... if the car has been cared for at all it'll last another 10 years without a problem.

Old 08-04-2013, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by RjION
Well Girl I hope you get it soon..........06-07 ION's had the most upgrades over the cars life cycle and are "damn good" cars. We just bought my wife a new car, and I was thinking I'd sell my ION and get myself a 2014 KIA Forte 5door. I dunno if I can get rid of my car. It is by far the best car I've owned and I've owned a lot of cars. I have three people that have the cash right now that want my car when I sell it, and a few more that would need to get a loan for it. You found an ION with under 50K .... if the car has been cared for at all it'll last another 10 years without a problem.
I hop i get it soon too! I am going absolutely crazy waiting. Lol The car has always been very well taken care of so i'm sure i will have this car for a long time.
Yea if i liked my car as much as you do i'm sure i'd have a hard time selling it. Im pretty lucky as far as the car goes, my friends dad is letting me make payments on it and i'm getting it for under $5,000. Ive been searching for a seat cover made specifically for the back seat and i finally found one so thats one of the top things on my list of things to get so my 3yr old doesnt ruin the back seat on accident being the fact only my hubby and son have sat in the back seat and thats for the entire life my friends mom owned this car. I'll be posting pics as soon as i get it. Keep your fingers crossed the shop gets the parts this week.

Old 08-04-2013, 07:11 PM

When you get your ION and your ready to post pictures, post them in the link below.

https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/saturn-ion-22/ion-picture-thread-6730/

Old 08-04-2013, 08:09 PM

Ok! Thanks for letting me know!

Old 08-06-2013, 10:27 AM

Damn Mandee .......... seems like it's taking for ever to get that ION.

Old 08-06-2013, 05:47 PM

Did Mandee come and give without taking?

Old 08-07-2013, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by RjION
Damn Mandee .......... seems like it's taking for ever to get that ION.
It most definantly is taking forever! They are waiting on the shop to get the parts for my window. Where we live everything takes FOREVER!

Old 08-07-2013, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed
Did Mandee come and give without taking?
Whats that supposed to mean?

Old 08-07-2013, 07:03 PM

Look up a Barry Manilow song called Mandy. One of the lines in the song is, "Oh, Mandy, you came and you gave without taking." It was a joke.

Quick Reply: In the process of buying my first Saturn