New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

New to Forum. Any other refugees from the other site that closed down?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2024, 02:48 PM

Hi again, Thanks to both "derf" & "Rubehayseed" for your comments. One more thing about that fire in Paradise; it virtually destroyed the whole town. It was not just a matter of losing a home, I, and everyone else, lost every single social network and support group as the population was forced to scatter to wherever they could find housing. I'm still in touch with the town as I get updates on the recovery/rebuild process, however, I find myself not really wanting to go back there. Yesterday, I stopped by the shop that changed the trans fluid as they said do so within a week or so; they checked the fluid level and everything looks and works great...so far. Shortly I will address the AC, and, I have to get the car smog checked near the end of June; it's always passed this. For the moment, I won't be doing anything further to the car as I'm getting ready for surgery next Monday. All my attention needs to deal with that and its various other related concerns. It's supposed to be an outpatient arrangement, regardless, there's always a risk involved. I'll check back in once I'm up to doing so. Just want to say, thanks again for help from this website, I'm really happy I found it!