New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Hi {Smiley Face} '04 Vue

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 07:51 PM
Banned
Default Hi {Smiley Face} '04 Vue

ok ok ok , I did it ~ joined a Saturn forum.

I liked this thread so I wanted to post my 'graffiti' here; my mark; say "HI" {smiley face}

'04 vue....issues.

Dzus F.
Oh, uh, I'm a designer over fifty, I make stuff, single and won't date girl who prefers cats over me :P

Old 06-25-2015, 02:37 AM
Super Moderator

Moved to appropriate part of the forum so you can say HI {Smiley Face} just like the rest of the members.

Must be new to forums.

Please start a thread about your Vue issues in the Vue section. We don't discuss tech stuff in the New Member area, because your Vue isn't a new member.

Please create a forum signature of the same format as mine regarding details of the vue; + any other rides you want to include. Top right of the page>>clk on username>>UserCP>>edit signature on left.

We here at Saturnforum.com pride ourselves on being a very enthusiastic group of active posters. As such, we require that newly registered users demonstrate their enthusiasm on the forum by making 10 useful posts to the forum (personal photo albums do not count) within the first 10 days of registering.

We understand that the issue you are having with your Satty may be of a nature that doesn't quickly generate posts on your part.

Therefore, you are strongly encouraged to visit

---the "New member Area" to introduce yourself and post pictures of your ride (1 to a post makes the posts add up)
---the "Off Topic" section and join in on or initiate a discussion about something
---the rest of the forum (model specific forums, brand reviews, tires, turbos....) to post questions or post answers.
_____
Those making valueless posts just to get to 10 will be banned, as will anyone posting inappropriately.

So please don't do that.
_____

We want you here only if you really want to be here and to contribute.

We'll use July 4th (midnight) as the cutoff for you . If you have less than 10 useful posts, your account will be shut down for inactivity. Once you reach the 10 post mark, there is never another 'activity" screening.

When you reach 25 posts, you've earned your avatar --which you choose and send to me for upload.