New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Helllo!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 09:16 PM

well like they rear was no codes ready. well i went to inspection failed like normal and showed them carl king wrote and note and my receipt and what not and showed them he read no codes and such the guy came back 20min later adn siad we can pass the car..yay

Old 06-05-2008, 07:31 AM

thats what i love about kansas, the only time they inspect the car is if it has an out of state title, and even then the only thing they do is when you drive it into they bay they check the vin with the title and run it to see if its stolen... thats it

that is a nice car and you wanna know something funny?? i bought my 95 sl1 for $120, it needed a transmition witch was only $59 and i installed itmyself... other than that the car was almost perfect aside from a crach about 1" long on the passenger fender that wasnt even noticeable, also it came with BRAND new tires on the stock rims, and a set of aftermarket rims, it also has great working a/c, all weather floor mats, upgraded speakers (i used my own cd player).

also do you think you could give me a carfax on my saturn and my moms grand prix?? here are the vins if so...

1995 Satun SL1&nb sp;1G87G528XSZ192622

1999 Pontiac Grsnd Prix1G2WJ52M4XF226834

thanx alot if you can!!Edited by: 95_sl1

Old 06-05-2008, 11:07 PM

ah. the only thing i would like to change to my saturn is i wish it was 5spd and not purple and that my ac worked. lol

here is my del sol that i am turing into a show car.

if you are intersted you can check out my cardomain link on the sig. where it shows more pix and my mod list.

okay now the car fax

the saturn
you are the 4th owner, and it has never been in a wreck
the pontiac
she is the 3rd owner and it has never been in a wreckEdited by: Preston

Old 06-12-2008, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Preston
ah. the only thing i would like to change to my saturn is i wish it was 5spd and not purple and that my ac worked. lol

here is my del sol that i am turing into a show car.

if you are intersted you can check out my cardomain link on the sig. where it shows more pix and my mod list.

okay now the car fax

the saturn
you are the 4th owner, and it has never been in a wreck
the pontiac
she is the 3rd owner and it has never been in a wreck

Old 06-12-2008, 12:01 PM

sorry about that post, im at the library and this computer is having issues... this is the third time i have retyped THIS message because when i click post reply it says page cannot be displayed, it did the same thing when i tried to edit that one....

anyway thanx for the info... the interesting thing about my moms car is that they guy we bought it from said it was his dads and he bought it new... he is 70 and had a stroke in 2004 and the car has been sitting since then till we bought it in january and it had like 112,000 miles when we bought it...

Old 06-29-2008, 10:06 PM

you still have that carfax subscription?

Old 06-30-2008, 08:30 PM

it actually went up yesterday. My month subscription.OkAY Well my saturn is for sale. if anyone is looking for one.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:14 PM

where do yo live and how much do you want?? my motor blew in mine and the windsheild got broken. and i would have fixed it but we are moving in a couple of days from kansas to south dakota and i have no way to take it with me...