New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Helllo!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:25 PM

Hello, My name is preston. I got a 96 saturn sc2 2 door coupe. It is my daily driver. I am currently Building a show car out of a honda del sol.I thought i would say hello. So how many of you guys on here have a sc2. I have a issue But dont need a tissue. I have 142k Miles on my saturn. I have a problem. I go to run it through inspection and everything pass except they say im getting a communication error. I dont know where to start i take it to shows and they read it fine But get like 48 random stuff. Such as cruise control disabled which its not cruise control works great. But there getting perfect communication. I would love as much help as i can get . I would hate to sell the car it runs great. Here are some Pix of my car. I would Love help to help fix my saturn.

Edited by: sw2cam

Old 05-31-2008, 10:46 AM

Hello and welcome ........ thats a nice little Coupe

Old 06-01-2008, 03:39 PM

well, this forum is very unpopular i guess. well i wish someone knew what the issue was with my saturn. thanks for the warm welcome.

Old 06-01-2008, 04:07 PM

Well Preston if you were to post for help in one of the help sections you might get a better responce. On the other hand if you don't like this forum you don't have to post at all. What ever you would like to do.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:14 AM

its not that i dont like the forum. Its just a huge difference between the amount of people who welcome someone to on here you only get one person welcoming someone. I see it toook you 2 years to get 800 post on all the other forums im a member of i could have that in a month or so. anyways maybe its cause its a saturn forum to a honda forum or a sol forum. anyways i will try what you say to try.Edited by: sw2cam

Old 06-02-2008, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Preston
well, this forum is very unpopular i guess. well i wish someone knew what the issue was with my saturn. thanks for the warm welcome.
Your car looks exactly like one I bought a couple years ago for $500.

Also its kinda hard to give you help with your cars problem with so little to go on. Are you saying there is no communication with the ALDL?

Old 06-02-2008, 07:00 PM

its not that i dont like the forum. Its just a huge difference between the amount of people who welcome someone to on here you only get one person welcoming someone. I see it toook you 2 years to get 800 post on all the other forums im a member of i could have that in a month or so. anyways maybe its cause its a saturn forum to a honda forum or a sol forum. anyways i will try what you say to try.
Well this isn't a blow smoke up your *** forum where every Saturn and Honda runs 15.5 stock. You don't see much bullsh*t about ipods, or movies. The other thing you don't see here is DRAMA. If you want drama and the rest of the BS one SATURN forum comes to mind that has enough for everyone, and you can get your post count up to 800 or so in a month posting about nothing.

PS: Leave the WYSIWYG post editor in your profile in the off position

Old 06-02-2008, 09:16 PM

well i didnt mean to make everyone made this forum is just different but i like it. There is less stupidness(drama like u called it) So its more informational. Sorry if i made it seem that way. Anyways thanks for the welcoming. Saturn actually goes to the shop in the morning. Everyone thinks i should sell the car when i get it through inspeciton. But the car runs great. I got so much money into it, I really dont wanna sell it. I will let you guys know what they say is wrong with it. After they work on it. Depending on how much it is. I may go and run it through inspection right afterwards.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Low Saturn
Your car looks exactly like one I bought a couple years ago for $500.

Also its kinda hard to give you help with your cars problem with so little to go on. Are you saying there is no communication with the ALDL?
wow 500 bucks. I paid 2000 for it. Its got a new flex pipe and exhaust. New vc gasket. New brakes and New tires. Since i have owned it. I have owned it since december. Where you live it may be. I did a car fax on it. If you guys need a car fax about your car let me kno. I have it for a month since yesterday. I am actually the 3rd owner. The orginal owner drove it for 9 1/2 years went from 20miles to 109k then a second owner owned it till 132k Where i have bought it and now im putting Miles on it ha.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:52 AM

well the shop said there is nothing wrong with the car. they are writing me a letter to dmv. so imma try and run it through sometime this week.

Quick Reply: Helllo!