02 vue

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 12:29 AM

My wife just purchased an 02 vue AWD V6 auto, I''m curious about the similarities to my 02 isuzu axiom, I''m noticing alot of little things that are similiar, mainly in the performance and shifting patterns of the tranny as well as some instrument panel items. Is Saturn affiliated with Isuzu, and is it true that the v6 is a Honda?

Old 06-29-2008, 10:57 AM

yes the v6 is Honda engineered. not sure about the other questions. We just purchased an 05 saturn Vue 2.2L fwd yesterday, but i''ve been researching on it for about a month.

Old 06-29-2008, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by rsarnol
My wife just purchased an 02 vue AWD V6 auto, I''''m curious about the similarities to my 02 isuzu axiom, I''''m noticing alot of little things that are similiar, mainly in the performance and shifting patterns of the tranny as well as some instrument panel items. Is Saturn affiliated with Isuzu, and is it true that the v6 is a Honda?
Yes the V6 from 2004 to 2007 is a Honda V6 & trans...

Many of Isuzu''s vehicles are built by GM and are kin to GM vehicles, plenty of shared parts....The trans in your 02 was built by Aisin, they are a supplier of transmission to many companies, GM included...