Saturn S Series Sedan SL, SL1, and SL2

Turbo stuff/ return system

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 09:29 PM
Default Turbo stuff/ return system

Okay so i have a 2000 saturn and im trying to turbo it. im trying to figure out my fuel system. i would like to know if anyone has made a returnless system work or converted over to a return type and how did you do it. i want to put a 96 intake on so it has the return but then get a 96 fuel pump to put in so i can plumb in a return line is this possible. the turbo Saturn fourm isn't working. am i better off swapin a 96 head on my 00 short block can anyone lead me in the right direction.

Old 02-20-2020, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Your questions can best be answered by going over to sixthsphere.Com .

I will give you the heads-up that these folks are pretty hardcore S car turboing folks or were back in the day. You might even be able to pick up a turbo setup from a vehicle that is being junked.

Most of all,these folks are very knowledgeable on the subject. Do not attempt to bul**** that you know more than you do as it will stick out like a sore thumb to them and you will likely be banned. Be humble, politely ask for guidance, provide all the vehicle information up front and ask 4 direction as to how to accomplish the task. Let them provide the options you have available.

Please stop back and let us know how it is going.

Old 02-20-2020, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by derf
Your questions can best be answered by going over to sixthsphere.Com .

I will give you the heads-up that these folks are pretty hardcore S car turboing folks or were back in the day. You might even be able to pick up a turbo setup from a vehicle that is being junked.

Most of all,these folks are very knowledgeable on the subject. Do not attempt to bul**** that you know more than you do as it will stick out like a sore thumb to them and you will likely be banned. Be humble, politely ask for guidance, provide all the vehicle information up front and ask 4 direction as to how to accomplish the task. Let them provide the options you have available.

Please stop back and let us know how it is going.
thanks for the insight its much appreciated have a good day