Need assistance please

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 03:05 PM
Default Need assistance please

Hello I recently purchased a 2002 Saturn l300 in amazing condition for my mother. She proceeded to drive it up on a curb and broke some things. I have most fixed but cannot find whatever this is. Can anyone tell me what this is and where I can get one please? It looks like a mount. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. It is on the right side above the wheel.

Old 01-20-2020, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

That is the left side of the car and that is the transmission mount. I will get a better picture for you. I have several of those mounts.

Old 01-20-2020, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by 02 LW300
That is the left side of the car and that is the transmission mount. I will get a better picture for you. I have several of those mounts.
Great thank you, I would like to see the whole thing. Is it hard to replace?

Old 01-20-2020, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

Old 01-20-2020, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

90576087 is the part that is broken in your picture. It is no longer available new from GM. I have two on the shelf. They would be on any L series car at a wrecking yard. The replacement transmission mount does NOT come with this bracket so used is the only way to go for you. Where are you? I would sell you one and it would fit in a flat rate box from the USPS. Let me know.
It is not difficult to replace but you will need to get under the fuse box for clearance. And you will need to jack up the transmission a little bit to take the load off the mount. The bracket bolts through the mount from the back side. The mount is probably ok on your car and just the bracket is broken.

Old 01-20-2020, 05:29 PM

90576087 is the part that is broken in your picture. It is no longer available new from GM. I have two on the shelf. They would be on any L series car at a wrecking yard. The replacement transmission mount does NOT come with this bracket so used is the only way to go for you. Where are you? I would sell you one and it would fit in a flat rate box from the USPS. Let me know.
It is not difficult to replace but you will need to get under the fuse box for clearance. And you will need to jack up the transmission a little bit to take the load off the mount. The bracket bolts through the mount from the back side. The mount is probably ok on your car and just the bracket is broken.
that would be great, I can't find it anywhere. How much?

Last edited by derf; 01-21-2020 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:46 PM
Super Moderator

Pm time.
Andy

Old 08-10-2021, 09:29 PM

I’m trying to find one of those transmission brackets, would you be interested in selling one of you have any more

Old 08-10-2021, 10:07 PM
Super Moderator

It has been 18 months, I will have to look on that shelf again. Probably this weekend, I have a day job.

Old 08-15-2021, 07:17 PM

It has been 18 months, I will have to look on that shelf again. Probably this weekend, I have a day job.
hey just wondering if you ever got around for looking for that transmission bracket? Really needing it if you have one. Thank you in advance!

Quick Reply: Need assistance please