Saturn L Series Sedans & Wagons L100, L200, L300, LW200, and LW300

The wifey’s whip

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomLover007
BTW, what type of engineer are you? Network, construction, combat????
Im actually a Civil Engineer working mostly just in the local sector doing roadway design, drainage, and subdivisions.

Old 05-09-2008, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by TheEngineer
Originally Posted by PhantomLover007
BTW, what type of engineer are you? Network, construction, combat????
Im actually a Civil Engineer working mostly just in the local sector doing roadway design, drainage, and subdivisions.
Ahh. Cool. Basically what a constuction engineer does in the military. There's two sides to the MOS. The road builders and the frame builders. I was one of those that dabbled a bit in both sides, but we mostly get to blow it all up right after building it ... lol. Ehh. The life of a combat engineer!Edited by: PhantomLover007

Old 05-09-2008, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by metalrayne
Hey, if you know where i can get a bodykit simmilar to that one or the same one let me know
I know you can get the made through ProDesigns, but they will cost you and arm and a leg for individual buys($1000+), unless you can find someone who's parting out. I could see if we could get a group buy going w/ ProDesigns, if we get enough folks interested.

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply back. Getting ready to redeploy back to the States, so we're getting a bit busy again... [img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]
Yea if anyone besides me is interested i would like to get in touch with ProDesign. If i did do it individualy tho, what do i do? Just contact them through ProDesign.com or what?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Just contact them. They should be able to hook you up.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:08 PM

Hey Phantom, i saw you were on CarDomain. lol now im looking for egine mods. Do you know anywhere i can get a custom exaust and well... a custom lot of things like, turbo or supercharger, performance chip. things like that.

im going to pouring a lot of money into my car this summer and i am trying to find the parts ahead of time so it wont be to big of a problem. [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

but yea, if you have any info let me know.

Thanx again,
B.Burgess

Old 05-14-2008, 07:38 PM

Whatever you do to your car don't count to get your money back when it is time to sell it. Whatever makes you happy!

Edited by: car5car

Last edited by sw2cam; 08-19-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:48 PM

Hey Phantom, i saw you were on CarDomain. lol now im looking for egine mods. Do you know anywhere i can get a custom exaust and well... a custom lot of things like, turbo or supercharger, performance chip. things like that.

im going to pouring a lot of money into my car this summer and i am trying to find the parts ahead of time so it wont be to big of a problem. [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

but yea, if you have any info let me know.

Thanx again,
B.Burgess
SaturnMotorSports.com would be the first place I would look. They might even be able to point you in the right direction for the other stuff.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by car5car

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
Whatever you do to your car don't count to get your money back when it is time to sell it. Whatever makes you happy!

I
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-47";
urchinTracker();
</>
Yeah. I know. It's best to do a part out, so that other folks in the L200 community can enjoy them.

Old 10-21-2008, 12:08 AM

Thanks everyone. I''ve been trying to add more stuff to the wifey''s L, but been kinda busy w/ school and working w/ my Grand Am.. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

I got the dash trim kit swapped out and the right pieces put in. Check them out on the CarDomain page.

I have to replace the lower rear seat and the carpet though, because the wife decided to sit a bottle of bleach on the seat and it fell over and spilled out. Now there''s a hole in the seat and the back carpet is pink... [img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img]. I need to see about replacing the HVAC vents too since the slats are messed up.