rapidion is FIRED!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 06:00 PM

Since rapidion is no help to anyone, and Im pretty sure alot agree with me, I feel I shall take his spot, lol, Im not promising to have the answers to everything like him, but I have a 2006 ion with the 2.4 litre ecotec, and I work on it everyday (project car) and I learn more and more aabout it everyday, so I feel, I would be more help than him, and I know alot about cars in general,

And I check the forum about 5 or 6 times a day on weekdays, from work, (parts orders, update repair logand what not)so I can reply to almost anyones questions, agian Im not promising to have allthe answers to everything, but at least piont you in the right direction and not just reword your question into an answer.

I LOVE this forum, you guys help me out alot, (exspecially sw2cam, Thank You =),) and Ive seen some posts I know I would be able to help in so, Ill start imputting my opionon on things,

I am a mechanic, so I know a good amount about cars, but getting used to working on this new ECOtec engine is confusing with no repair/service manual, lol.

Lets get this forum rolling bitches!

Thank You,

Shane

I just figured everyone feels the same way about rapidion, lol, =D

Old 09-16-2006, 02:40 PM

Thanks for the props Shane.............but I think admin would have to fire MrRapinIon where ever he is.Edited by: sw2cam

Old 09-17-2006, 12:44 PM

lol, I was hoping it would raise some attention to help get somem ore help in here, lol

Old 09-18-2006, 01:03 AM

Maybe just send a post to Patrick................admin. I have no idea who RapidIon is or where he came from but one thing for sure, he is a putts.Edited by: sw2cam