Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!!

Visors 94 sl

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 12:21 AM
Default Visors 94 sl

Looking for any color visors for a 94 sl. Mine are disintegrating. Prefer to pay less than $30 total. Thank you.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:56 AM
Super Moderator

Ebay/Junkyard prob your best bet.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:25 AM

I checked ebay and they wanted $30 each plus shipping. I forgot tot check junkyards though. Thankyou.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

JUnkyard ones run the risk of being moldy and such unless they were pulled from the car and warehoused.

Same can be said for e-bay purchases, but private sellers often part out recently wrecked cars. There are of course junkyards that sell through ebay so it's 50/50. but if there is a pic of the actual ones for sale, and you ask the seller where they were stored, you should be ok. If they lie you have the ebay guarantee.

Also, find the GM part number on an online gm parts store schematic and check for fitment, It might have been the same up through 99, giving you more options.
Don't know until you check.

If the fitment indicates it is not used going too far forward in the sedan, personally, if they look nice I would grab them and just pay the piper. You are a captive audience and they know it. You are not likely to find too many 1st gen sedans still lingering in yards but it's worth a try. And even if you do, if they have been exposed to the elements long enough you will prob not want them.