PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Part out, round 2

Old 07-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Default Part out, round 2

Name: Billy
Payment: Paypal if not local pickup, buyer pays shipping.

I am parting out 2 Ions.
The maroon one is an 04, unknown mileage, wrecked in the front. Not in the best shape, but a lot of good cleaning and just about anything can be saved.

The black coupe is an 05, unknown mileage, wrecked in the front, also drank coolant. In better shape than the maroon one.

Guys, air bags were deployed in both cars. And neither have a battery. So I can not test things to see if they work properly.

Wheels on the 04 have been spoken for already.

If you don't know if something is compatible because you have a different year, ASK!!!!!

I also have some parts left over from the 07 I have.

No, I am not a wrecking yard. I need cheap parts for myself, and it is cheaper to do this than to buy them separate. With that, no return policy.
I will send detailed pictures with a detailed description once interest is shown.

I am not looking to make bank on any cars I part out, so please don't throw a fit about pricing. I am reasonable. Ex: I say 50 shipped, you come back at 40 shipped, ill probably take it just so I don't have to deal with it in my way.

Also, if you want body panels, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE TO SHIP!!!
I can not tell you how many people thought I was trying to "scam" them because I got them a shipping quote of $95 for a fender. Box it up, and check the estimates out yourself if you don't believe me.

Onto the pictures:
Name:  V__BC58.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  220.4 KB
Name:  V__A034.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  221.0 KB
Name:  V__FB33.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  217.5 KB
Name:  V__ECC0.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  192.6 KB
Name:  V__B272.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  270.3 KB

Last edited by goaliemo; 07-02-2015 at 12:21 AM.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:15 PM

Name:  WP_20150701_004.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  234.9 KB
Name:  WP_20150701_007.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  202.4 KB
Name:  WP_20150701_005.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  235.0 KB
Name:  WP_20150701_006.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  239.6 KB

Old 07-01-2015, 08:56 PM

Five questions-

1. Is that coupe in Black Onyx?

2. Price shipped on the quarter panel on the QC... Drivers side.. Yes I know it'll be expensive...

3. Are the headlights intact on that coupe? Price?

4. Is there an F23 manual trans between them? If so, price? I'm thinking about fixing up my moms 04 base model for use as a beater...

5. Clutch pedal for an 04? Without the little clip broken?

Old 07-01-2015, 09:25 PM

1. Is that coupe in Black Onyx? Yes

2. Price shipped on the quarter panel on the QC... Drivers side.. Yes I know it'll be expensive... $150, last quarter panel I shipped cost $100 just to ship.

3. Are the headlights intact on that coupe? Price? They are intact, just look crappy. I can get you better pictures. If you were local, id say $10 because of condition. So I would do $10 plus shipping (thinking $15-20)

4. Is there an F23 manual trans between them? If so, price? I'm thinking about fixing up my moms 04 base model for use as a beater...
The 04 is a manual, so I guess it has the f23. The thing with it is, the air bags were deployed. So I don't know mileage. I don't have an extra battery to see if I can even check. $100 picked up. I will not ship freight.

5. Clutch pedal for an 04? Without the little clip broken? The clip didn't appear broken. The pedal cover came off, but I have it. I can fix it for you as well. $35 shipped.

Old 07-01-2015, 09:38 PM

Thanks for the info... Please check out/hold onto the lights and pedal... I want them for sure, and intend to buy them with my next check(how's $50shipped for the set sound?)I will check with mom, she may want to fix her Saturn, and the price is good, and I can pick up the trans with my Ranger, and could pick up the quarter panel then...

I intend to fix my clutch pedal(obviously) and to buff, clear, and retrofit those lights... Probably gonna do it just like the ones in my Redline, but with better materials, and FX-R projectors... Hopefully...

Last edited by 19bonestock88; 07-01-2015 at 09:41 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:43 PM

50 shipped for the clutch pedal and coupe lights? sounds good to me. I will get you pictures of both before any money is transferred, just so you know exactly what youre getting.
Can you receive picture messages through text? Rather ask before I rack up your phone bill.

Sounds good to me on the trans and quarter panel.
Whats wrong with her car?

Old 07-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by goaliemo

Also, if you want body panels, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE TO SHIP!!!
I can not tell you how many people thought I was trying to "scam" them because I got them a shipping quote of $95 for a fender. Box it up, and check the estimates out yourself if you don't believe me.
He's not kidding one bit. I've worked in the back of a warehouse and done packing and shipping; once you hit the "dimensional weight" region, the equivalent weights you pay for are ridiculously huge. Go check out dimensional weight" calcs on the UPS website.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:59 AM

Well, her trans has a non-functioning 3rd gear... I can't get it to go in at all, it just grinds...
were I to fix the car, I would simply swap the transmission and be done with it... It's clutch pedal is also messed up, but I'd rather fix my IRL... As for the quarter panel, mine is broken... All you can seeks a chip about half an inch and triangle shaped, but it's all broken up behind the taillight... From where she was rear-ended, I guess...

I can't recieve pictures on my cell, but you can send them to my TextNow number(it's a free service that works through wifi)

Last edited by goaliemo; 07-02-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:28 PM

I removed your numbers so they aren't public.
I will send the pics in the morning because im on my way to work now.

Just let me know when youre ready for a road trip, ill hold the tranny and panel for you.

Old 07-02-2015, 05:17 PM

Thanks for removing my numbers; I didn't ink about the potential spam I could have gotten... And thanks for holding the tranny and quarter panel... Best I can figure, it'll cost me approximately $300 to drive my Ranger down there and back... My mom does want the transmission, but she can't afford to finance the road trip... Almost makes me wonder if the trans will fit into the trunk of my IRL... There is a guy in RLF using his 07 pretty much as a truck...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Part out, round 2