PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 1995 SC2 CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 10:37 PM

1995 Saturn SC2 5speed. FWD. 2 door, Fully Loaded, leather interior, sunroof, auto windows/locks. Aftermarket Sony CD Player. Extremely clean interior, good tire tread, great gas mileage, great in the snow.

This is my 4th Saturn, and I hate to see her go, but I picked up an RS back in December, and I also have a 95 Gt Mustang sitting at home. I need the money so feel free to make an offer. Saturns are the rated one of the best cars to have insurance on, especially if you are under 25 very LOW rates!

**seat cover is on there because it is cold outside lol. drivers seat in perfect condition.

The GOOD:
BRAND new clutch, less than 1k mi
New slave cylinder (same time as clutch)
New plugs
Fresh oil change

The bad:
Needs a new windshield (possibly willing to work with you on this-if I can spare some cash to get it replaced before the sale, or willing to take off the price)
Burns oil. The rings need to be replaced. But once that is taken care of the car will be good to go for another 100k mi or so! (I am possibly going to replace the rings if someone really wants the car and doesnt want to do the work.)

AS-IS $1,000 OBO

WITH a new windshield and the rings replaced:
$2,000 OBO

I HAVE PLENTY MORE PICS! SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANYMORE PLEASE LET ME KNOW! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!

Old 02-21-2007, 10:27 PM

SALE PENDING>>> YAY[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]