PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Another day, another part out. 05 VUE

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2020, 08:17 PM
Default Another day, another part out. 05 VUE

Got here this beautiful 05 saturn vue, with a nice fat hole in the back of the block and a rear diff that leaks faster then most girls when they see you pull up in a sporty saturn coupe.

Located in east texas.
Willing to ship within the US
PayPal or cash. I wont take venmo or cash app or whatever else. PayPal. I even pay the fees for the buyer protection.

leather heated seats
Air bags
Steering wheel
Everything must go!

I'll be honest. I normally use seats and plastic trim for bon fires. So I will sell those parts cheaper.

Im not giving it a bath. If you want body panels I will clean them before they get picked up.
I think the guy I bought it from was a dope head or something. He was twitching and crap while I was asking him questions. Then i looked at the title and he bought it 3 days before I was standing there looking at it. Who knows. Feel like he wanted a weekend of mudding or something.

I did manage to drive it 10 miles with a hole in the block. That was fun 😂😂😂

Old 05-15-2020, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator

You must have used bounty paper towels plug that hole and absorb the oil trying to get out. Never cheap out on paper towels.

As someone with a degree in polymer chemistry, I highly advise you to not burn plastic. All kinds of toxic compounds are formed as by products of the combustion process. Unless you are actively trying to get cancer, stop burning the stuff.

It's not the cigarettes that kill the Hicks in West Virginia. It's the burning plastic that eats their lungs.

And please no more posts containing language that would make any female members of our forum uncomfortable. We do have those from time to time you know, like that one named after the instrument.