PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2001 SL-1 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 05:27 PM

I''m moving in a couple of weeks, and can''t bring this car. It''s a 2001 SL-1 4 door sedan. It has 197000 miles on it, but it runs strong and gets great gas mileage. The body and interior are in excellent condition. 1.9 4 cyl, AT, AC, PS, PB, PW, PL, PM. Cruise, tilt, factory AM/FM/CD/cassette. Dark gray paint and light gray cloth interior. The only problems are: The driver''s seat won''t adjust because there''s a dime stuck in the seat track, and it won''t come out without the seat being removed. I''m 6 foot, and my wife is 5''1", and we''re both comfortable driving it. There''s a hairline crack in the driver''s side mirror. It hasn''t moved in the 3 years we''ve owned it. The dome light won''t come on when the doors are opened. It works when you use the switch.

We haven''t had any problems with it in the 3 years we''ve owned it. We bought it with178000 miles, so we haven''t driven it like the first owner, who, we were told commuted long distance with it.

I''d like to get $2000 for it, but am open to offers. I have to sell it by the 24th. I''m located in central North Carolina about halfway between Durham and Greensboro. I have pictures that I can email.