Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Only 4 other posts today?!?!?!?!?!!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 10:44 PM

Just curious, but does anybody actually visist this site regularly. I come on here every time I have access to a computer and look to see if there is anything I might have a say in or be able to help anybody out with their problems. Is this a nationwide site? I'm assuming it is. Most other nationwide forums have several posts a day. How many of you actually are on here on a regular basis?

Old 11-15-2006, 12:00 AM

I'm never on here...............in fact I'm not here now.

Old 11-15-2006, 01:59 AM
Super Moderator

I'm never on here either -- especially now....you can confirm it by seeing how many posts I haven't made....

As for nationwide....Last I checked, the internet was available all around the world....(??????)

-------
Many folks unfortunately don't provide enough/complete info or the right info to allow others to take an educated stab at solving their problems.

That, and I have a day job.

Derf

Old 11-15-2006, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by derf
I'm never on here either -- especially now....you can confirm it by seeing how many posts I haven't made....

As for nationwide....Last I checked, the internet was available all around the world....(??????)

I meant not just a forum for a particular area (ie: LA, Houston, Saint Louis), but rather a forum for saturn owners across the nation.

-------
Originally Posted by derf
Many folks unfortunately don't provide enough/complete info or the right info to allow others to take an educated stab at solving their problems.

That, and I have a day job.

Is there anything that can be done to change this (ie: have members add vehicle info to their sig)? This forum has potential and I'd like to keep coming here to help others and occasionally get info for myself.

Old 12-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Administrator

derf, do you own a mustang?

Old 12-15-2006, 12:51 AM
Super Moderator

Nope,

No 'stang in my driveway.....

Just Saturns....

If I ever get one it will be a classic pony car....

Note to all: Edited post to demonstrate I'm not here right now nor was I here when i posted this

Edited by: derf

Old 12-17-2006, 05:10 PM

Derf................do you own a computer. I ask because your never here. Or is it your never there? Or would it be your in never in Disney Land. I give up, what was your question?

Old 01-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry -- I wasn't here when you asked.

No, I do not have a computer--I scream "ONE" and "ZERO" in rapid succession at the end of my cable modem connection in order to makethese posts. The complexity of TCP/IP packets makes this a challenge, but I'm game.

To answer the question you didn't ask -- I am neither here nor there. Additionally, none of my 3rd cousins have ever driven to Disney World in the Mustang I do not yet own--nor have they driven there in a Saturn.

However, I reserve the right to teleport to DisneyLand at any moment -- I'm just praying I don't land on any of those folks in the big costumes -- I hear those costumes STINK to hell....

Beware stupid reflections!

Derf

(Edited to demonstrate I was not here editing when I edited this by not editing anything other than this comment referencing editing that I did not perform)

Edited by: derf

Old 01-29-2007, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by STLWACO
Just curious, but does anybody actually visist this site regularly. I come on here every time I have access to a computer and look to see if there is anything I might have a say in or be able to help anybody out with their problems. Is this a nationwide site? I'm assuming it is. Most other nationwide forums have several posts a day. How many of you actually are on here on a regular basis?

and where have you been? Not visiting the site daily?

Old 02-02-2007, 10:01 PM

Im new to this site (obvious) and im not even sixteen yet but i do own a saturn sl2 and im really into cars and my saturn so im trying to just see what others have to say about theirs and what not.

-so the answer to your question cardinal fan person is; i get on quite frequently since I have gained the known existance of this forum site

p.s. the cardinals are pretty sweet

Quick Reply: Only 4 other posts today?!?!?!?!?!!?