Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Mn fun run/ meet and greet!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Default Mn fun run/ meet and greet!

I am starting to plan / set up a meet/greet starting in southern Mn and finishing in St. Paul. at porkey's also stoping in hastings for there old main drag cruis night i will have more of an idea
on dates when i get the 2010 hastings cruis dates and porkey's is everyweekend so no worries there i will be collecting info, routes, maybe places to stop along the way, and continue organizing
also this will be open to all car since more than likly my monte won't be done so if your is down and out or just don't want to put the miles one it!
(i have decided to open this up to all the forums i'm on Montecarlo,Saturn,Chevrolet,Ford,Feoa,Vannin) so it is an open run and hope to have many different cars there
here's the website for the hastings cruis in and a ppic i took last year
http://www.hastingsdowntown-mn.com/cruise-in/index.html

it is for 76 and older so we can't drive on in unless we get someone cruising with us that has a 70-76
and a few pics of porkeys i found on google

sad looking monte .... almost thought it was mine when i first saw the thumbnail on google.. but mine's not that bad

there is always a verry good variety of cars on any givin fri or sat night

There are many nights durring the summer that look like this
It will be a saturday Runbecuase thats when the hastings cruis nights are.. they don't have the page updated for 2010 yet tho
ok got the dedicated email set up
funrun.mng@gmail.com
if your interested and have any questions, sugestions, input of any kind feel fee to send anything there... or on here also If you are planing on attending if you could email me with your contact info that would be great and i will send it directly to you
so far i am thinking of starting in Red Wing, MN not queited sure of a date yet but was thinking july or augest

Old 01-04-2010, 05:36 PM

Those are both great runs in Mlps/StPaul area. Have also been to the MSMA back to the 60's at ITEN Chevrolet.

Last edited by RjION; 01-04-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator

anyone have a 65 fastback to "lend" me?