Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

I'll be back really soon ;)

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Default I'll be back really soon ;)

I'm sure a lot of you have noticed my absence as I was once a regular. Or even slightly addicted to this place.

As of Tuesday, I will be moving to Texas, starting a new job as an executive chef!!

It's been a long process to get to where I am going, but it's a fresh start with a new company and the beginning of something great!

I will have internet again, and will be back on the forums quite often.

Not only that. But I have some major plans with the redline once I get settled in and get the car out there. That will be held confidential for now- so Derf and bones, no spilling it

Topanga will be getting some love also, all new fe3 suspension (struts, end links, sway bar, springs, shocks are new) and I will probably go with some ottp or SSC springs.
Also considering some wheels. A nice set of mesh 17s would look wonderful on her. Besides that, just fixing up the other small stuff with her.

Lastly, I am happily engaged! So this is the start of a new life, new beginning. I am excited to be starting fresh, starting over. It's all a work in progress, but failure is not an option .

I miss and love you guys. Feel free to message me for my number if you'd like.

Old 04-02-2016, 12:46 PM

Great news, Billy and congratulations on both the new career and fiancee! Is she moving to Texas with you or is she already there waiting for you? Inquiring minds want to know!

Old 04-02-2016, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed
Great news, Billy and congratulations on both the new career and fiancee! Is she moving to Texas with you or is she already there waiting for you? Inquiring minds want to know!
She already lives out there. I met her while I was working out there last year, and we just took off.
It went from a visit every few weeks (6 hour drive each way, or we would meet in the middle) to meeting up at least once a week (which got to be a lot of driving and money)
My last visit to Texas is when we both got offered management positions. It is definitely in my best interest as I'm going no where with the company I'm currently at since people like to be spiteful.

It's going to be a nice change. Looking forward to starting a life

Old 04-02-2016, 08:24 PM

congratulations on everything man! go get em lol!

Old 04-02-2016, 09:15 PM

I wish you two the best! I'm still waiting to get my life in order to join up with my girl. I'm jealous.

Old 04-03-2016, 05:18 AM
Super Moderator

Always full of surprises, this one is.

Congrats my friend.
May your work and personal endeavours bring you the satisfaction and happiness you seek.

And get back on the damn board.

Old 04-07-2016, 02:28 PM

Glad to hear about the management position(I don't remember hearing of it before), and the engagement... Please return to the forum when you can, you already have my number, text whenever you feel the urge...

Old 04-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Super Moderator

i say ignore the AWOL SOB moderator until his return.....

Old 04-14-2016, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by derf
i say ignore the AWOL SOB moderator until his return.....
I say ban the mod who lacks the lsj

Old 04-14-2016, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

I say ban the mod who won't provide the LSJ-less mod a fully built LSJ so that it can get installed, tuned, and blown up all in the same weekend.

Quick Reply: I'll be back really soon ;)