Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Anyone Interested In A Trade?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Default Anyone Interested In A Trade?

Hey Guys, I need a more economical vehicle as my son is working 60 miles from home now and the PT GT is only getting about 22 mpg. He's making minimum wage, but is spending about half his check per week on gas. I'm willing to trade straight up for an S series or any other Saturn four door or wagon. It has to be four cylinder with an automatic and working a/c. Body and interior condition are not all that important as the GT isn't perfect. It's got no body damage other than normal parking lot dings and scratches for a 13 year old car. Turbo really kicks and this car is a blast to drive. I can't afford to feed it for him and he's whining about spending so much on gas. So, if you're interested in a straight up swap, let me know. I have to tell you this has a salvage title from TN, but the best I can tell, it was a light hit to the front end. It's got a different front end with fog lights in the bumper and would need the multi-function switch and relay from a fog light car in order for them to operate. I did plug them in and check the bulbs and both bulbs are good. Researched it on the PT forum and found out about needing the switch and relay. No, I won't purchase them and install them. That's all for now. I really hate to give it up as I love driving it and I can actually haul stuff in it if I need to. But, I gotta do what I gotta do.