New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

My saturn

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 02:53 PM

I've had my 95 Saturn Sl2 since i was about seven and i have liked it since. It's a five speed, no sunroof (oh well) good body condition besides the damage my sister did when she backed into a car and ran into our house. I have put my fare penny into it. I have upgraded the intake to a blue AEM short ram air intake, added a sport muffler, and a pacesetter header. I have also done some interior and exterior work too. I have cut down my shifter and put a eightball shifter **** on it, I've painted some of the interior white and blue. I have a clarion 12" sub with a clarion 250 watt amp, a jvc head unit. I converted the rear speaker mounts to hold 6x9's and got some new ones to put in it's place and new pioneer 6" speakers for the front. The external color is the stock black with a greenish blue tint so i got a blue underglow kit from streetglow to try and match it (my sister also managed to bust the front tubing off of the neons as well), sparco hoodpins, and new bright white low beams to finish it off....for now

Old 02-17-2007, 12:39 PM

tell me what you think??

Old 02-23-2007, 09:18 PM

Post a few pictures....................