New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

my 98 sl2

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 03:47 PM

well my names steve im currently driving a 98 Sl2 , sadly its an automatic , i havent had the funds to do any thing major to my ride all i really have is a system, i have a mtx amp with 2 12"mtx road thumnders and an audiobann 12 , and an american legasy amp, i have 4 blue led dual door speakers, a pioneer head unit, i have a whistelr rader for speed ing and racing saves my *** !

[img]uploads/ACID/99152_sized.JPG[/img]

i have a gredy strut bar up front and im working on making my own air intake just for race days cheep and not much to it ... heres pics of that and my ride

[img]uploads/ACID/AAFB5_4_040.JPG[/img]oh i couldent hook up my o2 sensor back up to the tubing engien light is on , but can i just run it or will it cause preformace problems with out it ? hit me up

my system ill show with little pics [img]uploads/ACID/6FB4B_lil.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/ACID/F8555_okokok.JPG[/img]

heres a shot of my rims and lights tell me what u think [img]uploads/ACID/DZ1AF_sizedffff.JPG[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator

Air temperature sensor (ATS), not O2 sensor -- those are before and after the cat in the exhaust system.

Is it still connected and just not mounted in the intake? I'm assuming it is disconnected since you are throwing a code....

PCM is expecting a ATS reading -- I would think that the air/fuel mix is probably being affected.

Derf

Old 06-18-2006, 02:06 PM

First...............good looking Satty. Second mount the sensor backin your intake. Make a hole and remount it. Then connect the wire.

My 01 SL2

Edited by: sw2cam

Old 06-20-2006, 01:32 PM

SW2, did you paint the lower rail and mirrors on yours? That looks pretty nice. Especially the body colored mirrors.

Old 06-20-2006, 11:22 PM

Yep..............I just can't leave anything alone. Added headrests at the rear seats also along with a few other things.