New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

I love my car!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 03:23 PM

I just bought a new Aura last week and Im loving it!! First new car I ever owned and I feel like it must belong to someone else, Im used to driving the junkers LOL!!
Looking forward to connecting with other Saturn owners who are as hyped as I am!

Old 03-04-2008, 08:05 PM

Panny .......... Congrats .......... and welcome.Edited by: sw2cam

Old 03-06-2008, 10:22 PM

Tell you what, Penny, my Saturn Vue will be paid off in 19 months. Bought it new off the lot. My wife did, but now she has my car and I have hers...well, I'm not mad. The car is an '04. It has a 4cyl engine with a 5 speed manual trans. Power windows, power locks, sunroof, cd player, air conditioning, cruise control, tilt wheel, power mirrors, the rear seats fold down and recline for more rear comfort! There is a lot of rear leg room. The car starts and runs like a top. It is VERY responsive, required VERY little maintenance to this point, and always pulls away from me when I follow my wife from a stop sign. I tell my friends every time when they ask how this is the BEST value in a car I have ever had.

I looked at new Auras when I was last at the Saturn dealer. However, they had a used GMC Envoy that my wife always wanted. Anyway, I bought the Saturn new from them and traded my truck for the Envoy to them. (The Saturn dealer). Never had a bad experience. Love the Saturn and the Envoy..Which get this...the Saturn dealer put new brakes (rotors and pads) on it when we bought it!

Very happy. Hope you have the same experience.

Tom (and Kari) Hoffmann

Old 03-10-2008, 11:39 PM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
hype hype! hyper even! have you noticed that everyone wants a ride in your saturn....and then get mad when you dont let them just get behind the wheel...by themselves... and go? this car is like a drug and im loving that onstar thing too.
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-47";
urchinTracker();
</>