New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Hello yall

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Default Hello yall

I just bought a 98 saturn sl1. Dohc 5 speed. Kinda figured there would be a forum (there is for everything right).
My name is Quintin. I am 17 and a high schooler. My old man owns a salvage yard and I bought this saturn for 700 bucks from him as an atlernative daily driver thats a bit more conventional.
I am part of the turbododge community, dodge charger.com community and now this community.
I own 6 turbododges and 2 muscle cars. I bought this saturn used from my dad with 202k on the clock. I have to say I am relatively impressed on how well it was taken care of. The interior is nasty. Last weekend I dropped some speakers in it and this week I have a head unit to put in it (the stock system is terrible). The car has been painted recently with very nice blue paint, and has very decent blue tint. Its got the alloy wheels and I just put some cooper cobras on it.
Plans for the car include gutting the interior, putting in new carpet, redoing the headliner, fixing the rear window on the passenger side, and putting a new clutch in it (it kinda jerks in low gear and has a very wierd hesititation out of first gear.
Need any saturn parts?
THanks
Q

Old 05-22-2009, 06:33 AM
Banned

Welcome to the forum, Quintin ...