PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2007 Saturn Sky Redline Onyx Black on Red

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 05:33 PM
Default 2007 Saturn Sky Redline Onyx Black on Red

Original owner selling 2007 Saturn Sky Redline with 30,000 and stored in semi-temperature controlled garage and covered (Kimberly Clark Evolution four multi layered custom car cover will be part of sale) The cover is actually for out door use with provisions for locking cover on car. Never have placed car outside with cover attached.
Originally special order by GM Employee and have many pictures of car being built on line at Wilmington Delaware Assembly Plant.
Sky Redline is no hit body and absent of stone chips on painted fascia/body or windshield. The body is free of any corrision and paint has mirror finish using high canuba waxes.
Sky Redline is completely optioned out.
First person to actually look at car will want to take home immediately.
With top down and with red genuine leather trim this is a real head turner on black exterior.
I suspect female will want and buy car, bemy ife helped order vehicle and the females seem to like the Sky Redline over the Pontiac SolsticeXP
Saturn Sky Redline has never been driven in the winter, and has never been in collision.
The dealer before delivery did tap their inside over head gargage door with Saturn Sky Redline. The fascia was removed/replaced for refinishing prior to delivery.
The powertrain has Turbo Engine@260 net horse power, 5-speed automatic trans (Off shelf from second generation Cadillac CTS), and 3:73.1 posi axle.
The lower body dog legs are covered with 3M Trade Mark "Milar" and the car has OEM stone impingement protection at all four corners.
The jet black convertible top canvas material Supplied by "Haartz" is protected by their product.
The door glass/convertible top was adjusted properly in production and door glass has never contacted convertible top in up position.
The Saturn Sky Redline is very quite on the road with top up. All Saturn Sky's have acoustical headliners.
According to Car and Driver the Sky Redline/Pontiac Solstice GXP is as quick as 5.0L Mustang zero to 60MPH.
Reasonable offer not refused for impeccable Sky Redline Black on Red.
No charge for appointment to look at car.
All maintenance completed.

mystingray716@gmail.com

Last edited by 2017corvettez06; 10-31-2016 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:25 AM

Not to be picky, but you didn't list a price or location...

Old 10-28-2016, 10:06 PM
Smile 2007 Saturn Sky Redline Onyx Black on Red Leather

Original owner selling completely optioned 2007 Saturn Sky Redline born March 2007 at Wilmington Delaware Assembly with only 30,000 miles.
Currently Saturn Sky Redline is stored in semi-temperature controlled attached garage covered with Kimberly Clark multi layered breathable custom fitted color gray car cover.
Saturn Sky Redline is no hit body and never driven in winter.
The lower body dog legs are covered with 3M Trade Marked "Milar" and the body is protected by GM OEM stone impingement protection.
All maintenance too date and the body/interior is in impeccable condition.
(No wear on the driver outboard upper seat bolster)
First person seeing this Saturn Sky Redline in Onyx Black with genuine Red leather interior trim will buy car (This vehicle is head turner)
Have many pictures plus pictures of actual car on the production line in Wilmington Delaware.
All pictures can be sent on request (Send your email)
Have all documentation for this car, and original MSRP sticker, plus sales document.
Car is highly finessed. The black paint is a mirror from using high canuba waxes.
The interior has zero wear on driver side seat bolster, like many sports vehicles have from ingress/egress.
No chips on paint front fascia, hood, headlamps, and or windshield.
This car will appeal to your wife or girl friend. Females seem to like the Sky Redline and men the Pontiac Solstice GXP.
The Saturn Sky Redline/Pontiac Solstice GXP have blinding acceleration with the Direct fuel injection turbo engine developing 260 SAE HP and 3:73.1 posi axle.
No reasonable offer refused.
Some pictures are now in my album.
This car was followed when built. You will not find any wrinkles in the sail panels of the black convertible top.

email: mystingray716@gmail.com

Last edited by 2017corvettez06; 10-30-2016 at 11:31 AM.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by derf
As a moderator, I have no issue with folks working on rewording their ads.

What I do take issue with is the deletion of your own threads containing other people's opinions, and replacing them with a new thread. A forum is for discussion --- that includes the Classifieds.

If you request "serious offers" only, you are not giving a price, so expect people to discuss the potential value of your ride.

Now you have
removed ANY reference to price
removed your contact info OUTSIDE the forum (which is needed to contact you when your forum account is closed for inactivity)
still decline to post a single picture of your vehicle that you describe as essentially immaculate. I'm sure it is. So please post a picture,

If you want serious $ for your car, 1 picture = 1000 words.

Please add your external contact info back to the listing.
Please add either a price or at least a range.

Thanks
The original ad was lost. Do not know what happened.

Old 10-30-2016, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

Ok ---I figured it out.

First an apology is in order.

When I replied to your first post, the system placed the entire thread into "moderated" status, which means a mod has go to in and decide if the post is legit. I have been modding this forum for over 11 years and have NEVER seen an entire thread get sucked off the forum into moderated status, which makes it disappear from view.

Didn't think to check on this until I noticed your post count was 3 but only 2 were visible.

I sincerely apologize for accusing you of deleting posts.

As you can see above, I have merged the 2 threads into one.

Please choose and finalize your one ad ----delete the duplicates, and we'll move forward from there.

Once again, apologies.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:13 AM

As a moderator, I have no issue with folks working on rewording their ads.

What I do take issue with is the deletion of your own threads containing other people's opinions, and replacing them with a new thread. A forum is for discussion --- that includes the Classifieds.

If you request "serious offers" only, you are not giving a price, so expect people to discuss the potential value of your ride.

Now you have
removed ANY reference to price
removed your contact info OUTSIDE the forum (which is needed to contact you when your forum account is closed for inactivity)
still decline to post a single picture of your vehicle that you describe as essentially immaculate. I'm sure it is. So please post a picture.

If you want serious $ for your car, 1 picture = 1000 words.

Please add your external contact info back to the listing.
Please add either a price or at least a range.

Thanks

Information added.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:26 AM

Ok ---I figured it out.

First an apology is in order.

When I replied to your first post, the system placed the entire thread into "moderated" status, which means a mod has go to in and decide if the post is legit. I have been modding this forum for over 11 years and have NEVER seen an entire thread get sucked off the forum into moderated status, which makes it disappear from view.

Didn't think to check on this until I noticed your post count was 3 but only 2 were visible.

I sincerely apologize for accusing you of deleting posts.

As you can see above, I have merged the 2 threads into one.

Please choose and finalize your one ad ----delete the duplicates, and we'll move forward from there.

Once again, apologies.

OK, Will do.