Sights N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Saturn's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Snow

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed
I've got a feeling it's going to be a long, hot summer again
more reason to open all the windows and blast music all the time lol

Old 03-11-2012, 08:45 AM

LOL! My wife and son have severe allergy problems, so I can't do that. I doubt my neighbors would like my taste in music. I may be 55 years old, but I still love rock and roll. You won't hear any country or any of that hip hop, rap crap in my house. I'm a huge AC/DC fan. Maybe I'm on a Highway to Hell!

Old 03-11-2012, 11:51 PM

That last time it snowed where I had to deal with it was about 4 years ago on a Thursday at about 1:30Pm. By 5 it was melted. I finally had to get rid of my snow shovel, it rusted out. Any day I can't turn on my A/C is too cold for me these days. A number of years ago when I moved from an area influenced by Ontario Lake weather Affects, it took 3 years to be impressed when the weather report indicated that the snow was at the 3500ft level. A height that I could see on Mount Baldy from my front yard. It meant I-10 was closed. As if I cared. I was not about to carry my snow shovel up to 3500 feet just to be able to shovel snow. Although a trip up to Big Bear taught me a lesson as to why that area required the use of chains IF the snow was bad enough. The state police would stop traffic and forbid further travel if you did not have them or a 4 wheel drive car.
I followed a dim bulb with a Camero wearing street slicks up the road in a snow storm. The fool had no clue that it was not a good thing to do.
Arizona calls these kinds of laws, Stupid Motorist Laws.
And with good reason.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:08 PM

I said it once, I'll say it again... Firestone Winterforce. Best bang for your buck. We just got 3" of sloppy sleet. I'm currently running Toyo Extensa a/s. Not a bad tire for all around but definitely the Winterforce for the deep stuff. Affordable and just as good as a tire that cost twice as much.