Sights N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Saturn's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Driving in a snowstorm

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 09:34 AM

I like the quick little jabs you Super Moderators are making. Unfortunately the brand died, and I am really feeling like GM is a huge Bozo. I will always buy cars made in Amercia, I will never own or buy Japanese, I feel like this forum is a common ground for me and others that are feeling a great loss of a great brand GM had created. But for the thinking that went on with the big Brass in Michigan during the late 80's and thoughout the 90's is really low on making changes within the industry. In other news, Out on theTiles, doesn't ring a bell, perhaps it's some cool expression that is common around southern California. And the "Where's that bridge" is another baffling reduntancy that at least for me somehow misses the mark. I know this doesn't address the snow storm thing but its seems to me this is where all the Super Moderators are currently.

Old 03-25-2011, 08:06 PM

What does Japanese have to do with your gas bike video in a snowstorm?

Old 03-26-2011, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

still waiting on your gas bike snowstorm pic

heck I 'll settle for one you snap any time year round for now.

Oh as for O/O/T/T and the bridge references:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_on_the_Tiles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crunge

Old 04-06-2011, 10:34 PM

Gas powered bike in a snowstorm.........sounds like something you'd see on Southpark.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:33 AM

Someone is dodging what they started. Wouldn't be surprised if there was no bicycle.
Snow driving this winter in northern Ontario Canada took a small toll on my car.
It split my exhaust around where the manifold bolts to the main pipe. Luckily being a welder it was easy to fix.
Note to self.....Saturn is not a snow plow.

Old 04-07-2011, 08:05 AM

You have a Saturn bicycle with a snowplow on it ........... you guys in Canadah are good. Is it two wheel drive with a power peddler? Chains, studed, spiderspikes on Blizzaks?

Is he am/fm or fm/am

Old 04-08-2011, 09:29 AM

No I don't ride gas bicycles. I ride real motorcycles. Been riding for 25 years.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:39 PM

I can always get a laugh on this bloody site.......but if Purplemotoman said he had a 2wheel drive Saturn powered bicylce that he used to plow his driveway with. I'd believe him just because he's not ac/dc/am/fm220

Old 04-09-2011, 10:23 AM

And if I had a two wheeled Saturn powered bicycle that plowed snow I would definitely borrow someone's camera and take a pic. Acdcamfm must not own a cell phone either.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:10 AM

You guys are on the wrong forum, your comments are almost funny. It's too bad the Saturn brand died, some of you have nothing better to do. I hope I don't lose any sleep over these witty words of wisdom. Leave the one liners to the Moderators the are a lot better at poking fun.

Last edited by fm2200; 04-09-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Quick Reply: Driving in a snowstorm