Saturn 3 Door Coupes SC1 and SC2

I’m back. With terribly awful, optimistic, maybe cool news

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 08:24 AM
Default I’m back. With terribly awful, optimistic, maybe cool news

Hey guys, it’s been a while. Last time I posted here I was having trouble with my coolant blowing out of the reservoir, then I started having issues with the clutch slipping. I decided to sell it because I didn’t want to use my other car to deliver with.

I’m gonna try to post a timeline so I’m not writing a massive post that no one wants to read.

Decided to sell my car, had a guys that comes into the parts store I work at contact me offering to either help me replace the clutch or buy the car.

Dropped the car car off with the guy, left a key with him so he could move it. Decided to sell to him after he told me he really wanted the car.

Kept jumping through hoops every week trying to get him to pay me.

After 2 months he never paid me, I went to his house and took my car back in devastating condition. I was seriously depressed seeing the condition of my car when I took it back.

He spray painted the dash, spray painted 2 of my wheels, gutted the stereo system, drilled holes in to the dash to install switches, one switch was used to manually control the rad fan. Im still trying to figure out some other wiring “modifications” he made. There’s a lot of poorly installed wiring in my car now.

I decided

Fart can held up by wires. My original muffler is just gone.

Trashed

to try to make some performance modifications and just have fun with it. I’d rather take a shot at building a quick little Saturn than give it to the junkyard for $100.

Heres some pictures.

Last edited by CDCallahan; 07-17-2019 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 07-19-2019, 08:51 AM

Geez, he sure did a number on that car! I think I'd be kicking someones azz for that. Or get my azz kicked while trying. There's no excuse for that nonsense. Have you to talked to the jerk about paying for damages?

Last edited by Rubehayseed; 07-20-2019 at 08:13 AM.
Old 07-20-2019, 04:11 AM
Super Moderator

If you never signed the title over to him nor gave him the authorization to modify your ride then get him charged with vandalism.
He may truly have intended to purchase it from you. But anyone stupid enough to do that shayt to a car that is not legally theirs deserves to owe you damages in small claims court.
When he doesn't pay up on the damages, I believe he eventually gets a bench warrant. When they eventually arrest him 3 states over, whatever money he does have will be spent on bailing himself out, at which point he still owes you money, doesn't pay, gets another bench warrant for failure to pay along with a charge for jumping the remainder of his bail.

Vindictive? No.

Life lesson. Don't f w other people's stuff. From the looks of his handiwork, he's young enough to learn from it.

In all seriousness, I would detail the interior or have it done professionally -- why? drugs.
No, I am not grouping all fart can owners into an addict category.
My point is you don't know -- not just him -- but anyone -- and the younger ones today get it shoved in their face so often it's harder to say no.
If I were a police officer and pulled up to that vehicle looking like that at a light, I would just turn on the lights do a traffic stop at the light.