Saturn  Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums

Saturn Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/)
-   Saturn 3 Door Coupes (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/saturn-3-door-coupes-28/)
-   -   Black Saturn 95 se sc2? (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/saturn-3-door-coupes-28/black-saturn-95-se-sc2-2831/)

Supersteve96 01-18-2009 10:18 AM

< =>
<!
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//>
</>
I just bought a 95 black limited edition dohc and im trying to bring it back to its original state.I wanted to know if anyone here has seen or knows what it was.It has leather interior-tan.It has pws and a sunroof as well as a factory paint job that has red metallic flakes.I also have a 96 sc2 with dohc and have to put its motor and trans in the 95-but only if this car is truely a limited editon.which i cant tell cuz i havent found any record of it.So help me out&gt;

jfm567 01-18-2009 08:57 PM

Saturn made cars back then with leather? You sure have surprised me. (love to see pictures)

Low Saturn 01-18-2009 09:44 PM

Saturns had leather back in 1991 when the first ones came out.

But there was never a black limited or special edition 1995 SC2. By your description, you simply have a black/gold SC2. Nothing special or limited about it. Thousands were made.

Check the RPO tag in the trunk on the board that covers the spare tire. The cars color will be marked as 73 or 73U which is Black Gold Metallic. It was used from 1994-1998.Edited by: Low Saturn

Supersteve96 01-18-2009 10:29 PM

well i cudnt find anything about these gold emblems and there is no gold trim on it. and it has a leather sunroof and power options-so i just when my buddy who works for saturn told me that it could have been a special edition i kinda was hopein it would have been.alas not exactly a bad thing it not being limited cuz i wont feel is bad if i decide to scrape it. Thanks a million

< =>
<!
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//>
</>

Low Saturn 01-18-2009 10:59 PM

Never said anything about gold emblems or trim. The color is called black gold. Just like blue is blue, red is red and black gold is black and when the sun hits it just right is had a goldish tint to it. Some Saturns were also Silver Plum, Blue Green, Blue Black and Green Gold.

jfm567 01-19-2009 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Low Saturn
Never said anything about gold emblems or trim. The color is called black gold. Just like blue is blue, red is red and black gold is black and when the sun hits it just right is had a goldish tint to it. Some Saturns were also Silver Plum, Blue Green, Blue Black and Green Gold.

i think i have blue black. maybe.......

Low Saturn 01-19-2009 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by jfm567

Probably. They never made a black gold first generation SL1. The color code is on that label in the board over the spare tire.

jfm567 01-19-2009 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Low Saturn

Originally Posted by jfm567

Probably. They never made a black gold first generation SL1. The color code is on that label in the board over the spare tire.

I would love to find out what color my car is. but sadly, for my sub box to fit in my trunk, the board had to go.

Low Saturn 01-19-2009 06:43 PM

Post a full sized picture of your car. Plus its year and model.

jfm567 01-19-2009 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
you got it.

1994 Saturn SL1 SOHC

Attachment 2014