PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

biggest saturn part out ever! sc2 fully built!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Default biggest saturn part out ever! sc2 fully built!

Hi everyone as stated I have a huge partout. Since this forum is limiting me to 4 pics a thread here is my cardomain. The description there is pretty much everything I have for sale. If you need more descriptive pics please let me know and I can send you some via email. Everything is located in cali. Again all parts are for the 96sc2 which is also good for 2nd gen models.

The reason for the sale is I no longer have the vehicle due to my little bro totalling it. Most of the parts I have are brand new as I had an extra motor as you can see in a few of the pics that is also brand new.

Payment options are paypal, money orders, cashiers checks, personal checks(please allow a few days for check to clear), and cash for local meet ups.

Heres the link to my cardomain. skilmatic's 1996 Saturn SC-Series - ,

Now a more descriptive list of what I have.

AGAIN ALL PARTS ARE BRAND NEW UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED!!!!!!!

Fully built motor only thing is doesnt include is the crankshaft, oil pan is optional as it has been modified for a turbo application so it has the oil port for a oil return line. Motor includes built head and block. As stated in the cardomain page it is a Golden Eagle built bottom end sleeved with nodular ductile sleeves, also included are cp forged pistons spec card is in pics. I have 2 brand new sets of pistons including rings and piston/rod pin and locks. One set is for current bore of 3.228 and other set is incase if motor is blown and rebore can be done due to the block being sleeved and next piston set is bored to 3.268. Also bottom end includes crower rods and all high performance rod and main bearings. Also included are ARP main and head bolts. If you need more info please ask. Block is not assembled if you buy top end as well block would need to be mated to head. Bottom end parts retail over 4000.

Top end is a fully built JG turbo head. Head includes fully built ferrea valvetrain components and diamond cut solid lifters for high revs up to 10k rpm only thing needed to make these lifters work are shims to account for the valve lash. Any machine shop can make these. If you dont want solid lifters I have 2 sets of the hydraulic ones. Also head comes with turbo cams built and machines by Ian (aka qksltwo) he is now apart of FSR motorsports. He use to have his own website called qksltwo.com. However, mike at AlphaTuning.com can vouch for him. Head is fully assembled. Parts not including assembly run over 5000.

IF YOU BUY BOTH BOTTOM AND TOP END I WILL SELL FOR A REDICULOUS PRICE OF 4000!!!!!!!!!!

Second top end is a stock spec 99 sc2 head that has been rebuilt brand new back to stock specs. asking 400

Turbo setup:

All I have left is the turbo and intake manifold built by alphatuning, FMIC piping, couplers, and tbolt clamps.
Down pipe is also available. Down pipe was made for a precision sc type turbo-100
Only turbo available is a turbonetics TO4E turbo only used for a couple practice runs-250
Intake manifold is custom flows 1000cfm made to use with no power steering pump and also includes new cadillac STS throttle body with hardware-500 for complete assembly with throttle body costs me almost 800
turbo manifold is equal length stainless steel powder coated by alphatuning retails for 650-asking 400
NOTErecision turbo, intercooler, wg, and bov are sold

Fuel system:

All parts are sold EXCEPT RC engineering 1000cc injectors-250

Drivetrain:
MP3 tranny with quaife diff are sold
ACT clutch kit with fidanza flywheel HDPP-300 for clutch kit and 200 for flywheel
Brand new stock driveshafts-100 for both

Interior:

Sparco Seats and harnesses sold
APC seats grey and black-150 for both

Breaking and Suspension:
Stillen brake pads front and rear carbon metallic for performance driving-100
Stillen cross drilled slotted rotors fronts only-125
Progress coil overs(very rare!!!)-1000
Goodridge ss brake lines 2 sets-65each set

MISC:
3 SS lines retail is 65(pics available)-35
sport comp oil pressure gauge-25
low temp thermostat assembly-5
stock throttle body(great if used for a core as well) used-15
stock egr assembly used-15
stock head and block bolts used-10
stock ignition coils used-20
Plasma booster used-25
stock tensioner assembly used-20
Unorthodox pulley set sold
NX intercooler chiller kit sold
NX wet kit nitrous system-300

Electromotive TEC3R standalone EMS

Only used for dynotuning and no more than 2000 miles of driving. System comes already assembled wiring is already done for you. Also system comes with literally everything you need to plug and play with any s series saturn. This entire system including ems, plugs, sensors, pic wheel etc etc costs close to 2800 not including assembly process. Asking 1700 obo.

PS. I know I am new here however, I am a legit person I even have a vendor account on evoempire.org which is a car forum for evos. My sn there is evo+supra.

Old 02-05-2010, 08:28 AM

So you dont have those APC seats anymore? I needs some for my SC

Old 02-07-2010, 06:45 PM

Ygpm sir

Old 02-23-2010, 09:26 PM

how much for the 3.228 forged pistons and rings

Old 03-24-2010, 12:12 PM

Hi there

I have a black '96 Saturn SC2 and am looking for the interior trim piece that covers the driver's rear view side mirror. It's almost a triangular piece. If you were to need to replace your driver's side mirror, you would have to unscrew this piece of interior cover or trim first. Do you still have this for sale?