Saturn  Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums

Saturn Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/off-topic-10/)
-   -   this weekend sucked (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/off-topic-10/weekend-sucked-9980/)

mandee_07 05-04-2015 10:12 AM

this weekend sucked

So Friday i was driving 3 miles down the road to thr store. I get almost there and im coming doen the last hill with my cruise set at 60 and on the other side is a cop and as soon as i start coming diwn his lights go on. So i pulled over....he told me his radar caught me doing 65 i told him theres no way i watched my speedometer and the highest it got to was 61...so he took my license and all that BS. Comes back and says i want you to be honest with me...i tkld him i had no reason to lie. He asked if there was any reason why my license could be suspended and i said possibly a laspe of insurance from a couple months ago when my payment didnt go through and i switched companys. He said ok and went back to his car. He came back and said well the good thing is i believe you so im only giving you a written warning instead of a fine and a citation for court but the bad this is im taking your license. So after all that i go home and call the DMV and am told its going to cost me $187 to reinstate snd get a new license. Well fml cuz i literallt had $20 so my boyfriend sold his ps4 and took me tl the dmv...get there and they look in the computer snd tell me well you had to have insurance by 3/30 and your insurance is effective as of 3/13 so you only have to pay $31 to get a new license.

So saturday we go fishing and were having an amazing day...start heading home snd my clutch goes out...have to pay $170 for a tow...blah...

im waiting for number 3. When it rains it ****ing pours. I cant seem to get caught up let alonr ahead. Everytime i get close to cutting even this **** happens. Ive missed 2 days of work and if my master cylinder doesnt come in today or thats not the problem then im out of more work. Im so done. Lol

mandee_07 05-04-2015 10:13 AM

Excuse all my ****ty typing...im on my phone

Rubehayseed 05-04-2015 04:47 PM

The rain falls on the just as well as the unjust, Mandee. Hang in there. Things will get better.

mandee_07 05-04-2015 05:48 PM

Im trying but damn im about to have a mental break down

19bonestock88 05-05-2015 08:44 AM

Aww, Mandee, that sucks! As a positive, you know your boyfriend loves you... Brand new gaming consoles are usually considered sacred, if he sold his to get your license back, he really cares for you...

derf 05-05-2015 09:01 AM

hmmm, call of duty, love of my life in slammer......"just let me finish this game hon..."
Seriously, no man sells his ps4 on the drop of a dime for just any old reason; and you know what that reason is.

Hang in there -- we're here for you as always.

mandee_07 05-05-2015 02:04 PM

He was already trying to sell it cuz he lost interest in it but he got less than he was asking because he knew i needed my license bad. Oh well...he loves me none the less...i do kinda miss the ps4 though