Saturn  Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums

Saturn Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/off-topic-10/)
-   -   Saturn Fans (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/off-topic-10/saturn-fans-7863/)

eneloop 05-15-2013 02:20 PM

Saturn Fans

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: how to know if it's an Ion 1, 2, or 3

I have recieved an infraction from Saturn Fans for saying this. Told I was "rude".

"No factory foglamps on an ION 1 or 2. Read and you'll learn more little grasshopper. Maybe on your return you can tell us what you learned of exterior door handles."

So I went to the thread and said this.

I'm sorry to whom ever's delicate feelings I hurt so badly that you found the need to report me to the powers that be. I'll try in the future to be more mindfull of the sensitive feelings of others.

All the best,
eneloop@yahoo.com

RjION 05-15-2013 05:16 PM

Saturn Fans ........... To funny I have a dozen usernames banned from that site RjION being one of them. I go make a new name now and then just to see how long it takes Charlie to figure out it's me. He's not overly bright.....I have to nearly tell him it's me. It all started with me asking Charlie to let me delete a few double posted pictures in the gallery. My long time user name was SaturnSdn. I used that on nearly all sites till we started the Saturn Racing Group ... than I changed user names on all the sites via mods and or admin ... cept Saturn Fans because Charlie banned me for asking for that and being able to delete pictures. Been having fun with him from that day on. Notice none of the Saturn Fan sissys use other Saturn Forums, they have been run off of nearly all. It's like Astra owners do not use any other Saturn sites because Charlie bans anyone that is not 120% supportive of the Astra.

Charlie also had Saturn of Tempe, Saturn of West Phoenix, Saturn of Scottdale along with Saturn of Glendale banned via the IP address back when they were operated by SRE. So you Mr eneloop may get banned because of your IP address. Seeing we are on the same IP server.

sw2cam 05-15-2013 07:26 PM

I've been banned from saturn fans longer than I can remember. I can not count all of the members from that site that were banned or run off other sites over the years. John as nice and layed back a person you are, you will be banned when you call one of Charlies boys out for passing misinformation or not agreeing with them.

Rubehayseed 05-16-2013 08:11 AM

Who's this Charlie you guys are referring to? I only ask because that's my name and I don't have the power to ban anyone here. LOL However, I have been banned from a couple of Mopar sites over the years for voicing my opinion on how things were being run. Can you imagine?

OceanArcher 05-16-2013 11:37 AM

Hey -- I've seen people banned off this board, but not for making a value call on how a specific car should look, or where to go to find that out. Someone was definitely having a "Midol Day" ... (and my apologies to the ladies)

sw2cam 05-16-2013 07:36 PM

Charlie is admin on Saturn Fans. This sites name is Saturn Forum.

I've seen people banned on this site. I ban a number of non posters daily. I ban those that have mulitple usernames. I ban those that IP's are confermed proxy's. I ban those that IP's are reported as spam sites. I ban inactive accounts. As it says in my signature below.

Charlie bans people from Saturn Fans for saying things like this.

"No factory foglamps on an ION 1 or 2. Read and you'll learn more little grasshopper. Maybe on your return you can tell us what you learned of exterior door handles."

Point.
Charlie does not give a damn if you post or not.
Charlie does not give a damn if your account is active or not.
Charlie does not give a damn if your IP is from a confirmed spam source.
Charlie does not give a damn if your IP is from a confirmed proxy's server.

Charlie only gives a damn if you agree with his way of thinking, and his member count. If your banned from his site it still counts you as a member is his membership count.

PS: when your banned from this site the member count goes down.

Rubehayseed 05-17-2013 07:36 AM

Charlie sounds like a royal a-hole. Someone needs to find out where he lives and throw him a blanket party.

uncljohn 05-18-2013 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed (Post 37249)
Charlie sounds like a royal a-hole. Someone needs to find out where he lives and throw him a blanket party.

Phoo, there is a term I have not heard in over 50 years!

Rubehayseed 05-18-2013 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by uncljohn (Post 37257)
Phoo, there is a term I have not heard in over 50 years!

But I'm sure you know what one is, Unc. Right? :D

uncljohn 05-19-2013 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed (Post 37262)
But I'm sure you know what one is, Unc. Right? :D

Yes, I do!